Chapter 4: ash and me Minecraft?!!!

Paigethepolarbear is wrote this
Ella's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk out of Sean's house and start walking back to mine well running because if I don't it will be 5:20 and if I run it will be 5:05 I am a fast runner. When I get back ash asked were I was I said I was at Starbucks because that is where I usually go. Then she said you usually get me one or something so I said I did not have the money she said okay then I said I was going to take a shower. When I got in the bath room I turned the shower on. I was not actually taking a shower I was plating mine craft then I get t ts call from grape he told me I could call him that cause that's what his friends call him. I answer say hello then go on Minecraft. He said he said hi and asked if we could go on ts with graser and will I said sure cause I want them to know we go on ts with them and everyone says hi except me then graser said who else is here to grape grape said to meet you can talk now. So I say ok then say hi graser and will when I tell you who I am you can't say anything till I tell you I am done then they say ok. So I say hi I'm Ella and I play Minecraft and I'm not a bitch like my friend I never say anything mean when they bully you but  I never stick up so next time I will and just to remind you I play Minecraft. Then I say now you can talk. Then will says WHAT you play Minecraft same with graser. Then I say want to play skywars they say sure still shocked. We start a game and I am with graser will is with this other girl and grape is with this guy that is afk. Then grape said to me good luck wining with that guy he is so bad at PvP laughing. Then graser laughs and his laugh makes me laugh it is so funny it is going and I get a bad chest then grape kills will and is chasing that girl to my island she kills graser then pushed me off while I was In my chest I probably could have won if we PvP but then grape kills her and wins he killed 12 out of 15 in the game he is so good we all say good job grape then graser says like always grape then we all laugh. I say I got to go or my sister will ask what I was doing then they all say bye and I say bye can I hang out with you tomorrow they say ya and I say bye and leave. I put water on my hair and walk out. My sister said why did you just wash your hair then I said because and she said your weird. Then we go to sleep. I was up to ash saying school or something then I fall of my bed I go pick out my outfit I am wearing my hair down because it looks nice, my gray sweater shirt, black jeans and my uggs. I'm not playing Minecraft today in the morning because I am going to be late I walk to school with grape and when I get there my "friends"walk up to me and grape and say why are you hanging out with this loser. I say sorry did not hear you over your bitchy attitude they look at me shook I tell then I don't like them and these are my new friends by then everyone was around us then I yell I play Minecraft and walk away and grape holds my hand and said well good job then I say thanks and bush a lot I am so pink right now we walk around a lot till I see ash walking into school with will then she is yelling at her friends all I heard was I play Minecraft I'm like what then look at grape he is shocked to then she walks over to grape and wills group. I say to grape what the hell then I look up at him he said oh my gosh I did not expect that. We were will holding hands we sat down by the wall we are holding hands with my head on his shoulder and we were both so shocked at what ash said then we see everyone talking and then ash turns over to me and smiles then said something to the group I could not hear because we are like far away then I see will and graser look over and make hearts with there hands we roll are eyes and laugh and get up and look at each other and say at the same time and say best friends at the same time. Then the bell rings and we run inside. I was just day dreaming for 6 hours of class in one of them I kissed grape then shook out of it and I thought do I like grape then the bell rang and I found grape and we walked to my house when we got home ash was there with will we said hi awkwardly then I said to ash and will you probably confused you missed what I said this morning I sorta said the same thing you did and yesterday I was at grapes house then she said grape? Oh ya so Sean is grapeapplesauce on Minecraft and I am _littlewildflower_ she said hey I killed you yesterday when you were supposed to be showering oh ya I could have beat you if we actually PvP but I was in my chest and you pushed me off but grape the god PvPer pushed you off. Oh ya she said then will said so you to dating then grape and me said no and bushed then I said we are best friends then grape said what about you two then they blushed and said best friends then we said want to play Minecraft. Then we played Minecraft we played skywars teams me and grape were teamed and ash and will were teamed we won grape killed will and I killed ash then we killed everyone else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys Paigethepolarbear wrote this chapter. Hope everyone liked it. This chapter was 1098 word long.
~paige