Chapter 9: Swimming

ChelseaLovesYoutube wrote this
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ash's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up and see grape and Ella close together "awww you guys are so cute" I said realizing that Ella was awake. "Shut up were just friends" Ella said. "Doesn't look like it" I said walking out of the room. I walk to the bathroom, go in and brush my hair and get ready I put on my jean shorts and my short sleeved cropped shirt. (Pic on top^) I go to the living room and I hear someone behind me. It was Will. "Good morning Will" I said sitting on the couch. "Good morning Ash" he said sitting beside me. "Do you think that Sean and Ella are dating?" Will asks.
"Definitely" I said. "Yeah there just to close to each other to not be" he said. "Yeah" I responded. Sean and Ella come down stairs. "Do you wanna go to Starbucks?" Ella asked. "Yeahh" everyone said. We all grabbed our skate boards and head out the door. We all ride on the side walk and everyone goes but Ella's really good at it so she goes twice as fast as all of us. It took us 3 mins to catch up to her but we finally did. We skateboard together this time.

We arrive at Starbucks and we order our things. We all sit down. "So are you guys dating?" Ella asks looking at me and Will. "No" we both say. It was the truth, we weren't dating. "Are you two dating" I said looking at Ella and Sean. They look at eachother and say "no". "Are you sure?" Will asked. "Ya" they say and blush. Obviously the are. We get up because we're done with our things and start skating back. Of coarse Ella was too fast for us. Ella stops and jumps on Sean's back. "Race ya" she says to me and Will. I jump on Wills back. Me and Ella are holding there skateboards while the boys will run. They start running and Grape falls and Will tripped. We all fall in the grass laughing so hard when H walks up. "So are you and Grape gonna date because" H says but Ella cuts him off. "Me and Grape are just friends" She says to H. "Then why did you" H says but Ella cuts him off again. "We are just friends" Ella says while looking at me and Will. "Oh ya" H says and walks off. "What was that about?" I asked. "I don't know" grape says. We all walked back to me and Ella's place and we all decide to watch a movie. A scary one. At the scary jump scares Ella kept jumping into Grape. Me and Will kept laughing. "It's not funny" Ella said then faked laughed. We all laughed. The movie ended and it was 1:00 pm. "Do you  guys wanna come to my place to swim?" Sean suggests. "Yeah" we all say. Me and Ella change into our bathing suits and put our clothes over top. Then we head to Sean's house. We finally get there. "Is that your house?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. "How?!" I said. Everyone laughed. We went to the pool and Ella and Sean immediately jumped into the pool. I take my clothes off that are covering my bathing suit. (Pic on top^) I see that Will is leaning over the pool. Perfect chance. I run over and push him in. "ASHH" he yells getting out. Ella and Grape laugh. I start running into the grassy field. I seen Will right behind me. He pinned me down out of breath. He falls on top of me from Laughter. "I...can't...HAHAH" we both laugh. Will gets up and helps me up too. We race back to the pool and jump in. "Hey who wants to do a race?!" Grape suggests. "Sure" We all agree. Swimming is actually one of the things that I'm good at. Everyone says that I'm the best at my school. Like I'm not gonna believe that but whatever. We line up at the edge of the pool. "1,2,3, GOO" Grape shouts. We race across the pool I get to the middle in a second. While Will is going real fast to. But Grape and Ella are behind. I race as fast as I can completely passing Will as I finish. Will comes Second, Grape comes 3rd, Ella comes last. "HOWW?!?" Grape says out of breath. "She's a swimmer" Ella says. "I can tell" Grape says. "Will you too" Ella says. "Yeah I'm a swimmer" he says. "Yeah he is" Grape says. "Oh cool" I say.
We swim around for a bit then we decide to get out. We dry off and walk inside following Grape. "I'm gonna go upstairs brb" Grpae says. "Me too" Ella says following behind. They race upstairs leaving me and Will behind. "I'm thirsty hang on" Will says. "WHERES THE WATER?!?" Will shouts. "FRIDGE" Grape yells back. Will walks to the fridge and grabs two waters. "Want one?" Will says. "Sure I say. I take off the cap and dump it on Will. "TF?!?" Will yells. "Revenge" I smirk. Will laughs and dumps it on me. "Revenge" he says and smirks. "Oh shit!!" Will says hearing them coming back down. We quickly grab a towel and dry off the floor but we're still wet. "How are you guys still wet?" Grape asks. "Idk" We both say grinning. "Okay then" Ella says. "So I was wondering if you guys wanted them to come over" Grape said referring to the cube group. "Sure" we all agree. Ella and Grape go back upstairs. "How are you still wet?" I ask mocking Grape. Me and Will laugh. We dry our selfs off and put the towel back. "You have a leaf in your hair" Will says taking the leaf out. "Thanks" I smile. We were about to kiss until we heard, "KNOCK,KNOCK,KNOCK" coming from the door. "IM HERE" Graser says from the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so somehow half of this chapter deleted so I had to re write it. It might be a little different but I tried to remember. I also added parts in to make it a little better. Paige is going to be posting the next chapter today :)) This chapter is 1050 words! Hope you liked it :))
~ Chelsea