21

The night went so well, Harry seemed to get along with Josh very well. They stayed until about 2:00am and Harry offered to drive them home so they wouldn't know he was staying here the night. I just wasn't quite ready for Maddy to know yet.

Harry's been gone about thirty minutes or so and I since then cleaned up the mess we made in the kitchen and decided to go upstairs into my room to get comfy clothes on. I left the door unlocked so Harry could get in. I didn't want him climbing my house like superman to get into my window. I laughed out loud when I thought of Harry as superman climbing my house.

I was turned looking out the window sliding my pants up my legs when I heard my bedroom door open and shut.

"That was quick" I say turning to see Harry but it wasn't him.

"He wasn't quick enough." The guy says before I recognized the voice. It was Chris.

"What do you want Chris?" I say nervously.

"You"

My heart stopped beating and my eyes grew wide. Then breaking the silence Chris went up in a fit of laughter.

"Fuck I was joking but the look on your face was priceless." He says still laughing.

"Chris seriously, Harry's going to back soon what do you want." I say still very nervous.

"What you to are doing here isn't right, you know. If Harry gets caught he's fucked. He could get seriously hurt." He says. The thought of Harry getting hurt almost makes me want to cry.

"He's going to get hurt because he's in a relationship? That's stupid." I say.

"Not just any relationship. A relationship with you. Casper knows who your father is and he hates him with a passion. If Casper found out about you he'd probably use you against your father and now he'll also use you against Harry." Chris says.

"Use me against Harry, how?" I ask not sure if I wanted to know the answer or not.

"Harry's the only one of us who's never killed anyone. Did you know that?"

"Yes" I reply.

"Casper's plan was to make your father Harry's first killing. If Casper knew about you he'd surely have you snatched away and held captive until Harry killed him. Also if he had you, your father would fall into all our traps. It's the perfect little triangle actually." He informs me.

"Your not going to tell Casper are you?" I ask scared to death he'll say yes.

"No, and neither will Jack but you and Harry will eventually have to and just hope that Casper doesn't use it against you." He says making my breathing go back to normal.

"Why would we eventually have to tell him?" I ask nervously.

"Harry leaves in July. What are you going to do stay behind?" He asks making me confused. I never really thought about that. It never once came to my conclusion that he would eventually have to leave me. That or id have to go with him and I don't want to go to England and leave my family.

"I don't know, I might." I say

"It's cute that you try to lie, but I seen they way you to are. Leaving each other would only break you. You'd be living life as if it were hell. Wether you think you are coming back with us or not , odds are you probably are." He says with a smirk.

"You don't know that. I don't want to leave my family here, and if Casper finding out about me will only hurt Harry I'd rather stay here so he can be safe." I say.

"It's cute you trying to protect him, but what's Harry going to say when he goes back in July and your fathers still alive?" He asks.

I was about to say something but then I heard the car door close.
"That's Harry you better go." I say

"Yeah, and do me a favour. Don't tell him I was here." He says and with that walks out my bedroom door.

I climb into bed sitting up flicking on the television and going threw the Guide to see if there was any good movies on. I seen 'How to loose a guy in 10 days' and turned it on and began watching it so that Harry would think nothing was going on.

Harry walked through my bedroom door smiling at me causing me to smile back. He took his shirt off while walking over to the bed throwing it on the floor and climbing in under the covers sitting right next to me.

"What we watching?" He asks leaning over and kissing me on the cheek before looking back at the television.

"I don't know." I say and smile at him. Getting the beautiful Harry smile back.

"You don't know? How could you not know." He says kissing my lips.

"I just clicked on the television and this is what came on." I say smiling pecking his lips softly again.

"I have a confession to make." I say pulling away looking at Harry.

"Let me guess your not a virgin." He says smiling at me laughing.

"No , I am." I say. Did he not know I was a virgin? I thought it was obvious.

"I know." He says smiling.
"So , what's your confession?"

"I may have called you my boyfriend." I say.

"Is that so? Well if that's the case I'll just have to start calling you my girlfriend." He says smiling causing me to laugh and smack his chest playfully.
"Who did you call me boyfriend to?"

"My dad." I say.

"Wow , my girlfriends a bad ass too. I don't know if I can handle this much rebel."

"Stoppp." I say playfully as he grabbed my waist and turned me over on him so I could straddle his lap.
"Your in a good mood?" I ask inquisitively.

"Just glad to get to spend the night with my bad ass girlfriend is all." He says. His smile is my everything. He is my everything.

I smile and lean down giving a peck on his lips.

"You tired baby?" He asks. I nod in response and peck his lips once more.

"Let's get you some sleep then."

"Ok" I say. Rolling off his lap and laying down facing away from him. I feel his arm wrap around my waist and his front press against my behind.
The amazing sleeps I get when he's here, I might never let him leave. I'll trap him on the bed. Tie him to the head board. I begin to giggle from my thoughts.

"What's so funny?" I hear Harry whisper right next to my ear.

"Just thinking about trapping you here forever and tying you to the bed." I say out loud laughing again, I was soon joined with his laughter.

"You wouldn't have to trap me nor tie me down. I'd stay here forever regardless." He says. I smile to myself before peacefully drifting off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------
A/N: oouuuuu what yous think?

Comment and vote

•Jocelyn