10

"Harry. This is Brooke right?"
I must've read that same line ten times by now. How'd he get my number?

"Yeah" I reply. I wasn't going to ask him just yet how get got my number, I figured I might as well wait to see if he tells me on his own.

He answered with in seconds, "Are you busy?" Why'd he want to know if I was busy or not?

"It's Midnight, no I'm not busy. I just hopped in bed, How?" I asked. Am I busy? It was late at night for one and for two I don't even know how he got my number.

"I need to talk to you, Can you meet me somewhere?" My phone lite up once again. He wanted to meet. What. I look like shit and I'm in bed.

"Is it important? I'm kind of in bed Harry. You woke me up." I text back. No he didn't wake me up but lets just let him think he did.

I felt my phone vibrate in my hand indicating yet another message from Harry. "Yes, it is. Can you meet my the park by your house in fifteen minutes".

I am so confused. He said he needed to talk to me and that it was important. What could it possibly be that he needed to tell me at 12:07 in the night? Also how come he couldn't wait till tomorrow or at least when its bright out. I was kind of nervous to go to the park in the middle of the night, In the pitch black to meet up with Harry. Whom of which I didn't even know how he could have possibly got my phone number. What do I do?

I texted Harry back "Ok, see you then." Then began to run around my house, Combing my hair and brushing my teeth. I threw my hair up into a messy bun because it was in to much of a mess to leave it down. I put on a pair of leggings and left on my black tank top just throwing a red and black plaid shirt over it to keep me warm. I decided to walk to the park only cause it was maybe five minutes away.

Arriving to the park was creepy. No one was there other then myself, I sat down on the bench to wait for Harry. I found myself looking up and gazing at the stars. The swings were slightly moving because of the wind. My phone beeping caught me from my day dream. "I'm here" Read my new message from Harry.

"Where?" I texted back before nearly jumping out of my skin.

"Behind you" I heard Harry say before me hopping up from my sitting position.

"Shit, You scared me half to death." I say making him laugh. "So, What's so important that I had to get up out of my warm bed to come out in the cold?" I continued.

"I needed to see you." He says. He needed to see me that's it. Seriously. I am freezing, I could be asleep right now in the warmth of my house but no I came out to see him because I thought something was wrong.

"Well, why'd you need to see me?" I ask, Him now walking over to stand in front of me.

"And how'd you get my number?" I ask yet another question.

"You ask a lot of questions don't you?" He says before continuing. "Zayn gave me your number, you ordered pizza earlier or some shit like that."

"Wait so Zayn just randomly messaged you and was like hey I have Brooklyn's number."I was quick to ask. He was quick to answer back too.

"No, He told me he had delivered pizza to your house and I looked at his book and seen it." He says. I was still unsure on why he'd look at the book and only take my number and why he would be bugging me so late at night even through I ordered pizza at like six. Why couldn't he have messaged me then? I wasn't going to question him to much more, I was to cold. I just wanted to go home.

"Harry, It's really cold. Can you just get to the point, why am I here." I say.

"Can you remember the night at Niall's party when you knocked over my sketch book?" He asked granted I do remember and replied "Yes" before letting him continue.

"You asked me if it was you. I said no but it was, I kind of snapped at you and I felt guilty for that. It wasn't your fault you knocked it over, I just like anyone seeing my drawings." He says. Was this his way of apologizing? Wait so the picture was me. Why'd he draw a picture of me? I was just about to question him but I was cut off by him continuing.

"The teacher asked us to draw a picture of innocence. Most people drew Flowers or Birds, Some even drew pictures of a calm lake but I drew you. And you were not suppose to see it, but you did so I at least owe it to you to explain myself before you think I'm some creep." He says.

I was shocked, I had no use for words. I couldn't make a sentence form. He thought I was innocent? I'm not though, I occasionally cuss and I drink at parties. Why'd he picture me when he thought of innocence?
I was practically saved by the bell when his phone began to light up causing him to look down and read a message.

"Shit, I have to go. Come on I'll walk you home." He says.

The walk home was obviously quick, It was very silent. He walked me right to my door before beginning to speak. "Umm, Can you maybe stop by Niall's Sunday?" He asks. It was only Friday.

"Why Niall's? Why not your house?" I ponder his question.

"Niall's house is my house." He states. What? "Niall's my cousin. Our mother's are sisters." he continues. Once again , What?. So wait if he lived with his aunt, where was his mother and father?

"Oh, Sure I...." I try saying but I was cut off by him speaking.

"Actually, I'll pick you up. I'll be here on Sunday around three."

"Oh, ok." I say he began coming closer. Shit not again.

I was throwing off when he reached around me opening my door for me and saying goodnight. That was the second time I thought he was going to kiss me and both times he didn't. What if wasn't going to kiss me the night at Niall's party. I'm just paranoid he has a girlfriend.

He began walking away and I turned to go in the house.

"Wait." I heard making me turn around.

"Please don't let me." He said getting closer.

"Don't let you what." I say right before his lips crashed against mine.

Our lips move in sync. I felt him try to make the kiss deeper. Granted I let him Opening my Lips Partially.

We were kissing. I was kissing Harry. Harry was kissing me.

Wait Victoria. He's dating Victoria. I began to panic and tried to stop kissing him, Only to cause him to put on hand on my cheek and the other on my waist holding me still. I couldn't stop, As much as I wanted to I just couldn't. It was so wrong, So so very wrong. He was cheating and even though it was wrong as we kissed it only felt right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!! so excited... I've been writing everyday so far. One to two chapters a day but you will see it slow down a bit to one or two a week. I'm not busy at the moment but with school and work Its only a matter of time before my life gets hectic !!

Comment Comment and Vote!!

•Jocelyn