16

"Your going to make this impossible." He says before crashing his lips back on mine. I didn't know what he meant by that but in this very moment I didn't care.

The kiss was so passionate , it had me craving more.
"Brooke you know I leave in the summer." He says breaking away from my lips.

"Let's not worry about that ok?" I say praying he'll drop it. Which I was very thankful he did.
"Ok."
~~~~~
It's been a week, I've seen Harry in school and occasionally texted him but we've been trying to keep things on the down low. He doesn't want to piss Victoria off right now and I'm perfectly fine with that because I don't want to put up with her shit if she found out.

My parents have been crazy busy with the whole wedding I'm beginning to think they forgot I even exist. I'm brutally snapped from my thoughts from loud pounds on the front door. I knew my parents heard it but I decided to grab it instead, i thought maybe it could be Harry.

When I swung open the door, behind it revealed two men whom I recognized. These were the boys from before the two that were by my car one morning. The ones with the British accents. My heart began pounding fast and I could feel the panic running through my veins.
"Hello miss, is Robert Stevens here?" His voice sends shivers down my spine , almost on cue my father entered the entrance way.
"Brooke, go see your mom." He said demanding me to leave. I almost didn't want to. I wanted to know what the hell was going on but the men scared me and I didn't want to be around them another second. My father went outside with the two boys and was talking quietly outside the house. My mother was very nosey and was trying to easdrop. I decided to head upstairs and go to my room. James and Jenson were at my grandmothers for a week so the only people I had to worry about was myself and mom.

When I got to my room I locked the door behind my walking over to my bed and crawling under the covers. I picked up my phone to see a few unread messages.
Harry: Hey
Harry: How's things?
Me: Hey good you?
I locked my phone expecting him to take a while to answer considering I took almost 15 minutes to answer him. To my surprise he didn't take long at all.

Harry: Great, listen I need to see you , you maybe want to come over.
Me: I'd love to but sadly I can't. There's kind of a family situation at the moment.

I didn't want to tell Harry that the two boys were here again. For some reason he always gets worried and in a panic and I was sure this was nothing and I really didn't want to bother him on the matter.

Me: How about tomorrow after school?
Harry: How about we ditch school and you come over here and watch a movie.
Me: Sounds good, see ya then. Night.
Harry: Night

I decide to get some sleep, drifting away into my thoughts. I wonder what time he wants me over. I'm sure he'll let me know.
~~~~

I heard my alarm go off about seven times and kept hitting snooze. That was until I heard it ding. I flipped over and grabbed my phone looking at the new message.
Harry: Be ready at 9:30 I'll be there to pick you up.

I decided not to answer instead I jumped up and ran to the bathroom to get a quick shower before Harry arrived.