15

It's Sunday and I haven't left my room. I came home Friday crying and stormed past my worried parents and ran up the stairs into my room. They've come in and gave me food and other things. They never bugged me about what was wrong they knew I'd never tell them. I wasn't very close to my mom to start with and now that dads back I'm definitely not telling her all my life problems so she can go running back to him and tell him everything.
I don't exactly know what's wrong with me and why I haven't left this bedroom. I have no motivation to move, to do anything for that matter. I'll I've been able to do, is sleep, watch movies and occasionally eat something. My phone died Friday night and is still dead, I haven't bothered to charge it I'm not in the mood. It would only be Maddy constantly messaging me asking me to do things or her constantly going on about josh and what her and josh did. Don't get me wrong I love my best friend and I love the boy talk but not this weekend I can't do it. I was also scared that it wouldn't be Maddy, that it would be Harry. I can't handle talking to him right now.

Mom and dad had left around an hour ago with the boys to go wedding planning, mother told me they were planning on getting married the 4th of July and needed to start planning right away.
The whole wedding and father situation is still playing a huge role on why I'm still laying here in bed. I need my mother to realize that forgiving him so easily will be a mistake but when it comes to my father, it's never his fault. My mother would blame anyone in the world to protect him even if she had to blame her own kids.

If she wants to forgive him that's fine, but invite him back into the home and then plan a wedding hardly a week later. She's moving fast, my guess is so she doesn't loose him again but how can she forget and forgive all that. All the drinking and lying and cheating. The abuse she had to endure over the years to make him happy. Can she not remember all the fighting? If he wasn't beating her, he was beating someone else always coming in black and blue or blood stained. Can she not remember all the men that used to barge in here all hours of the day and night and demand money from my father or they'd kill him and us? Can she actually not remember?
Or is she blind.
She's blind. She's blind by love. I know she loves my dad, and I bet somewhere deep deep down he loves her too but you can't push away all the bad stuff for a couple of good.
Can you?
~~~~~~
I decided to wash up and change my clothes. I turned on some music and started dancing and around my room cleaning up and putting all the clean folded clothes away my mom had put on my desk earlier this morning. A song came on and it was good, as it began I started dancing and fooling around trying to remember the name of it.
The way by Arianna Grande. I knew I'd remember. I absolutely love this song.
"So don't you worry baby you got me" I sang along with the song.
"It's so crazy you get my heart jumping, when you put your lips on mine" I continued to sing.

*Tap, Tap, Tap*
I nearly jumped out of my skin, dropping all the clothes out of my hand and stopping dancing and turning around to see an all so familiar face outside my window.

I shut of the music and walked towards the window unlocking it and open it to let him in.

"I have a door you know." I state.

"If your music wasn't up so god damn loud you would've heard me knocking on it." Harry spits back at me. God he's rude.
"I seen a car, I thought maybe your parents were home." He continues.

"No, that's my car. What are you doing here Harry." I ask softly. Seeing him killed me.

"I broke up with Victoria." He states now fully in my room. He did.

"You did?" I ask him looking into his eyes before looking down completely embarrassed at how low I was talking he probably can't even here me.

"Yeah , listen I was thinking. I don't think we should be friends, it's just not a good idea." He says making my heart beat heavy in my chest.
I stayed silent and he took the hint to continue.
"It's not you, don't take this the wrong way. I'm just a horrible person and you'll get hurt and I don't want you to." He says.

"I'm already hurt." I say regretting it the moment it left my lips. He starred at me blankly and opened his mouth to say something but embarrassed me had to cut him off. "Why did you just stand there? You could've picked up for me Harry." I say watching his facial expressions turn to relaxed.

"See this is what I mean. You expect me to stand up for you, but that's not who I am Brooke. I'm only here till the summer and then I'm gone. You'll never see me again, you'll never think of me. I'll be gone. You deserve someone who can stand up for you, and protect you from getting hurt. You should just stay away from me." He said.

"I can't."

"Brooke.." he began but I had to stop him.

"Harry , I can't stay away from you. I've thought about this, you and me. I know it's not good, it's almost toxic but I need you. When I found out about my dad moving back in and the wedding the first person I wanted here with me was you. When I ran out of the school Friday even if you never stood up for me all I still wanted was you in my car telling me to ignore it or some shit." I pause before continuing feeling tears pile up in my eyes.
"As much as I try to deny it, I like you more and more each time I see you." I say causing him to start walking towards me.
"You don't get to barge in my room and tell me to stay away from you, your not aloud" I say feeling the warm tears hit my cheeks right before he cupped my face in his hand and kissed me. It was soft and gentle and only lasted a moment and had me craving for more.

"Brooke, this is so wrong you don't even know me. You don't know what I'm capable of. Im selfish Brooke, I knew since I saw you this mission was going to be hard. Why couldn't you have just told me to piss off or been ugly." He says looking at me with worried eyes still holding my cheeks. I grabbed his wrists and pull him back to my lips. Him taking another moment to speak.

"Your going to make this impossible." He says before crashing his lips back on mine. I didn't know what he meant by that but in this very moment I didn't care.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: Wow!
I wonder what Harry is trying to foreshadow here, hmmmm I guess you'll just have to keep reading to find out :)
Comment ! And Vote ! Please!!

•Jocelyn