7

Weeks have gone by, school being boring as always. Maddy had started to date that boy from her chemistry class Josh, and has been very busy with him. Speaking of couples, Harry and Victoria had dated for a week or so and had broken up. Two rude people together it was almost meant to be.

After the last party I thought I'd never go to another yet here I was at Maddy's getting ready on a Saturday night to go to a Niall Horan party. I don't know how Maddy talked me into another one but some how she did.

"Brooke oh my god you look stunning!" Maddy squealed starring at my presence.

I was wearing a simple white skirt and a crop too , my hair was lightly curled and my makeup wasn't to dramatic.

"No way look at you! Josh better watch you someone might snatch you away!" I say refusing the compliment she had given me.

"Oh he'll watch me don't worry" she said making us both giggle.

Maddy and I weren't sure how to get to Niall's luckily for us Josh had offered to drive us there. I looked to the front of the car on the drive and noticed Josh grab Maddy's hand and hold it with his own. They were so cute, it sucked that I was always third wheeling but they were so happy. Maddy found a good one too, he was so smart and had a job. He had a plan for his life unlike most people in they're last year. I felt the car slow down dodging all the walking people, we must be close.

Niall's was packed , I think it was more packed then Victoria's. Minutes turned into hours, Maddy and Josh went upstairs long ago and I was soon onto my ninth beer. Drinking so much had caused me to extremely need to use the washroom. I walked all over the downstairs of Niall's house before realizing there wasn't a bathroom down here. Must be one upstairs I thought to myself and began looking for the stair case.

I found the jammed stair case and made my way up near Falling down from people bumping into me. I opened a few doors all being bedrooms with people occupying them. I opened the last door on the right side it was in complete darkness. I tried to close the door but something stopped it. That something grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to itself. Oh not again please.

"Hey baby, come on it." The pig stated. I don't know why but I couldn't even reply I just instantly started tearing up while trying to remove myself from his touch.

"Let her go Nick" I heard which caused me to whip my head up to see Harry.

"Come on man" Nick tried replying but Harry cut him off.

"I won't tell you again, let her fucking go." Harry said much louder this time and he looked really mad.

With that the guy Nick let me go before i knew where I was headed my body crashed into Harry's with me wrapping my arms around his waist immediately. Why I felt comfort by him at this exact moment I had no idea but I didn't care.I felt Harry move me to his side and started to walk, my arms still wrapped around him. He lead us to a bedroom and swiftly closed the door behind him locking it. He placed me on the bed where I sat almost on the end.

"Are you ok?" Harry asked standing in front of my sitting position on the bed. The tears streamed down my face,fast.

"Hey hey, don't cry. I don't know what to do when people cry." Harry says. I tried to stop but I couldn't that was my second encounter at a party. This was defiantly my last one.

"Brooke, your ok. He can't get in, the doors locked and I'm here. I won't let him go near you." Harry said now taking a seat next to me.

I looked up a picture catching my attention on the bedside table. Harry and a women. She looked like him, that must be Harry and his mom I thought to myself. Did he live here?
I whipped away my tears and looked over to Harry who was already looking at me.

"I'm sorry.." I tried talking before being cut off.

"What are you sorry for? Don't be sorry Brooke he's an ass hole."

"I'm not sorry about that, I'm sorry for you having to put up with me like this. You could be down there with your friends but instead your up here putting up with a crying girl who you don't even like. Putting up with a nobody." I say.

"You are not a nobody, and you are not taking me away from my friends. I was actually coming up here to go to bed until I seen you and Then I seen Nick giving you a hard time." Harry said making my look right into his emerald eyes. He was so beautiful. I know it's weird to think a guy is beautiful but he was. I couldn't find not one flaw on him, other then his attitude sometimes but not right now. Right now he was different.

While starring at him little did I notice Harry was also starring at me back and leaning in. He isn't going to kiss me is he? No way he couldn't be he hates me. My heart began beating extremely quick and my palms began to sweat. He was so intimidating and hot, I didn't know what he was going to do and I panicked.....

----------------------------------------------
A/N; ahhhhhhhhh will they kiss? Find out next chapter :)
Comment and like!!!!!!

•Jocelyn