9

Christmas break creeped up extremely quick. No one goes the last day before Christmas break granted I got to sleep in. There was a big storm happening today and continuing into tomorrow so I was going to be indoors in my pyjamas for the first few days of break which was right up my ally.

Leading up to Christmas break, Maddy and Josh kept getting more serious and serious as time went on. I haven't talked to Harry since the day at McDonald's. Him and Victoria had started to date again which was probably why we never talked. She was very obsessive over her boyfriends. Boy toys as I liked to call them, Everyone knew she never cared for any of them even though she pretended to. I kind of felt bad for Harry for the fact he was being used but Knowing him he probably knew and was just using her back. Big scary, mean, Intimidating boys cant have feelings. He went back to ignoring me and giving me rude looks and rolling his eyes. I knew the nice guy wouldn't last forever but I just wish it could've lasted longer then two days.

Maddy had been around more. Josh tagging along mostly but I was just happy to be spending time with my best friend.

The strange phone call ended up being nothing but being a wrong number call. I never thought about it much after that.

"Brooklyn sweetie, Breakfast is ready" I heard my mother say from downstairs.

When I opened my bedroom door and a scent filled my senses, indicating my favourite  scent ever. Bacon. I entered the kitchen to see my mother placing a plate of bacon, eggs and toast on the table next to a glass of orange juice. This meal made me think today was starting off great and could possibly last the whole day. A good day was just beginning and I was excited to see what else could possible go good for me today.

~~

The rest of the day was great. My father came around noon to get my brothers and take them for the night. I pretended I was in the shower so I wouldn't have to talk to him. He wouldn't stop talking to mom and took to long to leave causing me to actually jump in the shower and clean myself up a bit. Exiting the shower, I just covered myself in a pair of light grey sweats and I tight fitted black tank top. Throwing my wet hair into a pony tail and heading down the stairs to see no one. Where did everyone go?

I walked into the kitchen to see a note on the fridge from my mother.

" I got called into work sweetie I could be there till after midnight , there's money on the counter by the microwave, get yourself some pizza. So sorry I had to go , I love you. I'll see you tomorrow morning baby girl."

I looked over at the microwave and sure enough found money , i seen it was just a little after 1:00PM and decided to watch a few movies, it was too early for food yet anyways.

I jumped up from my sleep. I just experienced one of those dreams where I was falling then jerked myself awake. I cant believe I fell asleep, but then again I never put on an interesting movie so I guess it made sense to why I fell asleep. My belly growling snapped me from my thoughts. I'm hungry, Pizza time. I called, the man on the phone asked for my address and phone number, I gave him all the information he asked for along with my cellphone number.

I ordered the pizza which seemed like to be forever ago. What takes them so long? I had only ordered  a small pizza yet I've been waiting over an hour. I was startled by the loud knock on the door, Finally I thought to myself getting up and heading over to the door to get my pizza. I unlocked the door before pulling it open. Oh great, Look who the delivery guys is. Zayn

I paid him the money for the pizza saying thank you and goodbye. I sat down thinking to myself while grabbing a slice of the pizza, Great Zayn just got to see me in sweat pants and my hair in a half up, half down, half all over the place pony tail from sleeping. This was surly something I would hear about at school after Christmas break. I grabbed another slice of pizza and slapped it on my plate before grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge and heading back into the living room to watch more boring movies but I honestly had nothing else better to do.

Nothing good seemed to be on and since I was done of my supper I decided to head up to my bed room maybe cleaning the mess up a bit.

When I say cleaning the mess up all I really meant was that I wanted to do that but instead I jumped into my bed and got under the covers, closed my eyes and was consumed by my thoughts. I was still in complete shock that Zayn was a pizza delivery guy. I mean I know everyone had to have a job one way or another but if I had of known I was going to see someone from my school I would've at least wiped the drool from the corner of my mouth. The day at least started off good until I decided to eat.

"BUZZZZ" My phone loudly vibrated from my end table. I have a new message, Maybe its Maddy.

"Hey" I read the message from an unknown number. Who is this? I contradicted weather or not I should answer. I thought not to but I went against myself.

"Who's this?" I say.

It was about ten minutes waiting for an answer, starring at my screen. Nobody seemed to answer so I went downstairs leaving my phone on the bed to go clean up my mess from supper. After I cleaned up my mess I heard the television show friends come on , Oh how I miss that show. I sat down and said id only watch one. Five episodes later I finally turned off the television before double checking to make sure the door was locked and then heading to the bathroom to use it then brush my teeth. I turned on my ceiling fan when I returned to my room then hopped onto the bed getting cozy. Just then my phone buzzed and lite up on my pillow causing me to look over. Unread message from the strange number from earlier. I unlocked my phone with my thumbprint revealing the message.

"Harry. This is Brooke right?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How'd he get her number find out in Chapter 10:)

Comment/Vote!!!!

•Jocelyn