14

After Harry left the rest of that day went normally. Me staying in my room refusing to leave. My mother came and told me about the engagement but didn't stay to long, probably because I was laying in bed facing the wall and ignoring her.

It was finally time to head back to school after what was probably one of the worst Christmas breaks of my entire life. I got to see Maddy today though so that'll help. My schools weird we go back on a Friday then have the weekend off, why I had no idea but I didn't really care too much.

When I walked out of my house there was two guys standing by my car. When they heard the door shut behind me they turned to look at me. Who were these guys?

"Can I help you?" I ask shyly.

"No, we were just leaving." He says with a raspy voice. He sounded like Harry but a stronger accent. With that they both turned and began walking down the street, oh what a lovely day this is going to be.
~~

First period was dragging and I suddenly felt the need to pee. I raised my hand and asked permission from my math teacher, he just gave a nod and continued teaching so I stood up and headed out the door.

I almost made it to the bathroom until I felt someone grab my arm and pull me into what I think is the janitors closet. It wasn't until the light was clicked on that I knew who snatched me in here.

"Harry, what the hell?" I ask. Can he just kindly leave me alone.

"Are you better today then yesterday?" He asks. Why does he care.

"Why do you care?" I ask receiving a glare from Harry. "Yes, I'm better today." I added. He looked like he was about to speak but I cut him off.
"A janitors closet, really?"

He smiled at me before speaking "I couldn't risk anyone seeing us, ex specially Victoria." His smile was beautiful.

"Oh yeah, right." I pause. "Well I better go to insure that no one see's" I say.

I was about to walk away before something popped up in my head.
"Harry, did any of your friends move down here from England with you?" I ask remembering the two guys from this morning standing by my car.

"No, why!?" He said looking panicked.

"Oh, there was two men standing by my car this morning. I asked them if I could help them and they said no they were leaving and they did. After I said that they headed down the street." I say before continuing. "They sounded like you I just assumed."

Harry never said nothing to me instead he just was starring at me. I didn't know what to do so I opened the door and headed back to class leaving Harry in the closet.
~~~
The rest of the day went by like a blur and soon enough the bell rang to go home. Harry wasn't in Art and I wondered where he went but I let it slide. He's not my problem he's Victoria's.

Just as I thought my life couldn't get any worse, I tripped and fell flat on my face in the middle of the hallway. Everyone was laughing, I think my heart is in my stomach. I looked back to see who I had fallen over. Victoria, great.

"Clumsy little Brooke, you should really be more careful you could've hurt someone falling to the floor like that." She says causing the kids who were now standing in a circle all around us to laugh even harder then before.

"Brooke, why so puzzled. Did you hit your head?" She says only getting just as much laughter as before. I wanted to speak I wanted to scream in her face and tell her how much I hate her. I want to embarrass her as she was me but I couldn't. I stood frozen, that was until I seen Harry walk from behind Victoria and snake his arm around her looking at me with a devilish grin. Did he plan this? Is he starting this shit. I turned on my heal feeling tears prickling in my eyes and shoved the the crowd of people as fast as I could.
I needed to get out of here.

When I reached my car I slammed the door and the tears were streaming down my face. I wasn't crying because I fell, I've fell many times. I wasn't crying over Victoria's words , trust me she has said worse. Then why? Why do I care so much that Harry was against me and on her side. They way he looked at me as if he was pretending all along. Pretending to care yesterday when I had my melt down over my parents. Pretending to care today in the closet but why not now? Why didn't he comfort me now?
Brooklyn he has a girlfriend that's why. My subconscious reminded me.
He's bad news forget about him my brain continued to tell me all the wrong things about him. I didn't care it still hurt and even though I know he's bad news and not available I still wish he was here at this very moment whipping away my tears and looking at me with those mesmerizing emerald eyes.

I stopped for a minute, I can't be falling for him can I? No, he's bad news and he has a girlfriend I'm just upset and confused. Him kissing me confused me. I'm not falling for him, I'm just confused. I have to be confused.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: Well well well, What do we have here?
Let me know what you think we have here.

Comment and Vote !!!!!:)

•Jocelyn