Make-Up?

Reece's P.O.V:

When I stopped singing, I was scared of going outside again. But then again, I was looking forward to it.

My phone rings as I was about to leave. I dread picking it up. I reach over and see that it's only Nikki.

'Hey Nikki.' I say as I answer.

'Hi!'

'Did you want anything?' I ask her.

'Er yeah. Come to Apple Bee's.' she tells me.

'Why?'

'Because.' 

'Why?' I ask her, more interested.

'Just - Because.'

'Nikki! Why?!'

'Because!'

'WHY?!'

'BECAUSE WE WANT YOU TO!' Abi screams in the background.

'Yeah. That's why.' Nikki laughs.

'Fine. I'll be there in two.' I reply, putting my phone down. I pick up my jacket and find Amy.

'I'm going now. What time tomorrow?'

'Whatever. We'll be here, so just come by when you're ready.' she replies.

'Okay.' I pull my bag further onto my shoulder and leave the room.

The screams as I leave the building are deafening.

I stop and sign a few autographs awkwardly, feeling as if I shouldn't be doing this, as if it was wrong. But it also felt kinda cool.

Who would have ever thought that me, Reece, after six months of knowing One Direction, could be famous. A singer. I'm a singer now.

Oh. My. God! That sounds so cool!

'Can I have a picture?' a sweet looking girl asks me, handing me her pink camera. I nod and smile as someone takes it for us.

'I've gotta go. Thanks everyone!' I say, turning round. I want to sign loads of autographs for them, because, well, they're my fans!

I start running off towards Apple Bee's and they run after me.

They start screaming at me as I quickly out run them.

Phew. At least I'm pretty fast. I laugh as I see myself in a shop window, running and some of my fans following me.

I'm out of breath as I open the door to Apple Bee's and shut it sharply as they run past, not suspecting that I'm in here and not out there any more. 

I look around for Nikki. And I gasp in anger at what I see.

Nikki's POV:

'Nikki please! Please!' he begs me. I shake my head stubbornly. 

'No! No Zayn, no!' I reply, pushing him out of the room.

Who does he think he is anyway? Coming in here, looking for Reece and demanding to know where she is. I'm not going to let him hurt her any more, because she's my friend. And I look out for my friends and help them out in any way I can.

'Nikki! Please?' he cries, falling to his knees and pouting his lips.

I sigh and look at Abi, Chelsea and Rizo.

'What should we do?' I ask them. Rizo shrugs and Chelsea glares at Zayn on the floor.

'Hm...If we could make sure somehow that he won't do it again, we could tell him where she is, but we can't so, we shan't tell you.' Abi replies.