Meetings.

Reece's P.O.V:

'So, this place is pretty cool, isn't it?' Sam asks me, leaning against the door. I nod, agreeing with her.

'Yeah. It's better than the other place, from last year.' I say.

'Yes, it is. The other place was so...Ugh.' Sam says, shrugging. I laugh and let my gaze drift along my friends. Steph and Hannah are deep in conversation about something or other.

I look and Lana, Abi and Nikki are arguing. I laugh quietly. You don't want to argue with Abi. She'll make you see reason, even if you're wrong.

The boys are trying out the recording thing. Chelsea and Rizo are no-where to be seen.

'Hey, girls, listen to us! We're gonna try this out!' Louis calls.

We all crowd round them, expectant. Suddenly there's a high pitched noise coming from the machine. We all cover our ears and groan.

'Niall! Turn it off!' Liam yells. Then as soon as it had come, the noise went and we all sigh in relief.

'Remember not to press the red button.' Harry says. We all laugh and then the door swings open and Chelsea and Rizo are standing there breathless.

I raise my eyebrow at them.

'Oh my God! We were looking around when we bumped into The Wanted, seriously! They asked for you Nikki! Especially the one who's called...What was he called, Rizo?' Chelsea says.

'Nathan. No. It was Tom. Hang on...Nope. It wasn't Nathan.' Rizo winks at me.

'ARGH! Don't tell me it wasn't Nathan!' Nikki screams. We all laugh as she clutches her hair in her hands.

'Fine. It was Nathan who asked for you especially.' Rizo says, grinning.

Nikki screams happily, then she grabs me and Lana by the arm and drags us outside. Rizo, Chelsea and Abi follow us.

'We're going to find them!' Nikki says.

'Have you gone mental? How are we gonna find them?' I point out.

'And, if we do, what are we gonna say? That Rizo told us that Nathan asked for Nikki especially?' Lana asks, incredulously.

Nikki stops for a minute and then starts pulling us again.

'We'll figure it out. Let's go!' Nikki lets go of us. We follow her slowly.

'Okay, whatever Smurf Queen. If we look like idiots then it's your fault.' I mutter.

'REECE! LANA!' someone yells. We both turn to see a girl with dark hair waving at us.

'Hi girls!' she calls, coming closer.

'Jaz! Hi!' I exclaim, hugging her.

'Long time no see!' she says, letting go of me and hugging Lana.

'Yeah! What are you doing here?' I ask, surprised at seeing her.

Jaz is Kari's cousin. Kari, was Zayn's old girlfriend. It's a long story. [A/N: Just read the one before this. It's a lot easier than me explaining it.]

'I work here now! I've met loads of famous people! Like JB, Taylor Swift, The Wanted...Oh, they're great boys, by the way!' Jaz says.

'Awesome!' Abi says.

'Anyway, what are you guys doing here?' she asks, looking at Abi and Nikki.

'These are my friends, Abi and Nikki, and we came here because the boys got a record deal.' I say, shortening the version.