"So you just decided to leave, just like that?" She asked

"So you just decided to leave, just like that?" She asked. "Yeah, but look I'm going to give a call back to venue and ask to go back to work. Maybe the bar dad used to work. We see." I look at her finish my cup of tea. "Shit I better go before classes start, you can stay around do whatever." She says running out. "Bye!" I shout laughing. I wash the mugs, begin to clean the kitchen and tidy the place up. Looks like a mess since I left, Sinead was always messy. I opened some of the windows, to let in the fresh cold air and played some music to jam. (The song above) I begin to sing along, I unpack my stuff.

 (The song above) I begin to sing along, I unpack my stuff

Dinah pov:

I hear a knock on the door. I walk over and see Marvin. He smiles and hands me a envelope. He wished me a good night walked away, I closed the door sat on the bed. I began to read the letter.

Dear Dinah,
So this might be random to you but for me it's not. You were the girl who met me in the Newcastle, who got me a job I always wanted. You have always been so kind, loving and sweet to me.  When I joined the security team,you guys welcomed me like I was one of your family. I want to say thank you. You all inspired me and made theses past few months amazing.
Your probably wondering why I'm writing to you? And you think I'm next door across the hallway but I'm not. I decided to step down as a secuirty guard for you and the girls. Don't worry I be fine, I get a new job in Newcastle. Don't worry you get a new security guard who is great.
The reason  why I'm leaving is because I have feelings for you. I care about you so much, and I don't want my career and yours to get mixed and people judging me for liking you when I was supposed to be working.
Take of yourself Dinah,
Love
Y/N

I just walk to the window, to see a taxi driving off. I walk outside the hallway knocking on the girls rooms doors. All four pop out I just collapse crying. "Dinah?" Ally looks worried. I shakily hand her the letter. They all read it, walking over to me hugging me tightly when I cry. "Why she did she have to do this to me."

Few days later

Your POV:

It's 5pm, I walk into my bedroom to get ready to go to work. I got a job back where my dad used to work as the head of security. I walk out to see Sinead was sitting in the living room with her laptop. "Have fun at work." She shouts, I saute.

I walk down the street heading to the club, I see boys are already waiting for me inside

I walk down the street heading to the club, I see boys are already waiting for me inside. I smile saying hello to them all, I grab my security coat and grab my sound equipment. Back to normal.
12a.m
For a Friday night It's more busy. I see everyone drunk and kissing, vomiting. "Not a way I spend my weekend." Says John standing beside me. "What would you do?" I ask him. "I would spend the time with my bird and kids." "How old are they?" "10 and 4." "Aw cute." "Both Newcastle fans which is even better." He smiles. I nod. "My dad was a mad fan for the team. I haven't gone to game since he died." I say looking at the crowd walking to the bar. "I'm sorry, I forgot your dad isn't around." He squeezes my hand. "Me too." "So no Bird you have?" "No, I had feelings for a girl but it got in the way of the job so that's why I'm back here." He Nods. "Its tough." He says. I look down kicking a few stones. "You tell me." We let in a few more people before we had to wait for people to leave to make more space. I see a blonde girl in the queue, she reminds of Dinah.
"Y/N"
I look up to see it was Dinah.

A/N: that's it ladies and gentleman the the security guard is finished! Thank you so much for reading the book! Hope you enjoyed!
Question what was your favourite part of the book?
Vote, Comment and Follow for more!
Love S x