sweat

Your pov:
It's early in the morning, I decided to go for a gym session as I couldn't sleep. I head into the private gym the hotel has. I was the only one there so I decided to plug in my phone to music amp.  I play some remix songs I found on YouTube I love to listen to..

I decide to warm up first doing stretches after that I run on the treadmill for a half an hour, after that I do some lifts. After that I take a few minutes of a break and go back lifting.
Doing that I hear the door opening of the gym to see Dinah there staring at me. "It's rude to stare." I say smirking getting up to go to the boxing bag. I put boxing gloves on and begin to punch quickly. Dinah finally shuffles up to do some exercises and try lifting a weight which was too heavy for her.
" I wouldn't do that if I were you." I say looking at her. "Why's that?" She looks at me. "Because it's more weight you can bearly lift it." I say slowly turning around. "At least do a slightly more lighter first. I don't want you to pull a muscle."
I proceed doing my boxing the next 10 minutes. After that I finished up. "You better get ready dinah you have interviews in a half hour." I say grabbing my stuff and walk out.

I head up for a shower, get changed into some more smarter clothes before greeting the girls with the rest of the security. I was going to be in the mini van with the girls and going to their radio interviews.
After the interviews we head to a small quiet resturant. I sat across from Lauren. Everyone was in their own small conversations when I felt my leg been kicked, I look up to Lauren. "So you were up early I heard." Lauren raises her eye brow.  "So was Dinah." Chucking. "Oh really, she never mentioned it." Lauren says looking at Dinah. "That's odd." I say taking a sip of water.  We finished earing, head back to the hotel. Damn this weather is hot, I'm sweating so much so I decide to go a swim in their outdoor pool.

A/N: So yeah hi I'm bored. Any suggestions for the next post? I'm looking for someone to read my stories to check if there is any grammer and stuff? I'm dyslexic so I don't see it.
Vote, comment, follow!
S