12

Your POV:

I walked with the girls closely behind them keeping an eye out. I keep seeing Dinah looking up at me. I look down, going a bit red. After the red carpet, the girls socialize with others for a small bit until the show was about to start. I sat beside Dinah inside as they all outside seats. I felt a hand intertwining mine, I look down and back up to see Dinah smiling. I blush again. "We better be careful!" I whisper into her ear. I look onwards, the show begins. During the show the girls were nominated for an award, they won. We all jump up cheering for them, Dinah turns to me and hugs me tightly before walking up to received the award. They do their thank yous and Dinah looked at me I smiled at her. I'm so proud of the girls, they deserved winning the award. After the awards show the girls begged us if they could to the after party. I say yes so we get into the limo and head to the afterparty. All the girls were dancing and happy. I sat at the door, Dinah sat beside me. I put out my phone.

Ms Sexy: Hey, you doing okay baby?

Me: I'm doing good, you? ;)

  Ms Sexy: Good good, so I was wondering.

Me: Yes you were wondering of?

  Ms Sexy: I take you on a date after the party?

Me: You sure? Will you be tired?

  Ms Sexy:  I am good since I am with you. ;)

Me: Well if you want, sure. If I wasn't on duty I would go partying with you all lol

Ms Sexy: Ah I say we could do that anyway remember last time? ;)

Me: not much of it but some small bit lol

  Ms Sexy:  I and you were dancing a lot and it was HOTTTT

Me: Just like you ;)

  Ms Sexy:  Real smooth

Me: I know, better put your phone away, miss

  Ms Sexy:  You too,btw you look real good in your suit ;)

Me: Thank you and you look very very hot in your dress ;)

I put away my phone as Dinah does the same. We arrive at the party, we head inside you can see so many people already here and the music belts out. I walk around watching the girls, I meet a few other security staff of other celebrities. They were pretty nice, they knew it was my first job as a security guard. They gave me pretty good advice not to let the media get to you. After meeting them I see Dinah wave me over, I walk up to her. "Everything okay?" I ask her. "Yeah Can we go home?" she asked. "I'm not sure, are the girls wanting to go home?" I ask her. She shrugs. "We have to wait then" I say.

Dinah Jane POV:

2 hours later we finally arrive home from the party, me and Y/N drive off to a Ice Cream parlour. We walk into the ice cream shop, order some cookie tough and bubble gum icecream. We sit down eat. "So do you like the job keeping an eye on us." smirking at her. Y/N sits up straight. "Well to be fair, I do enjoy it. I'm getting more experience. My dad was a bouncer/secuirty guard until he died a while ago." she says looking down. I grab her hand takes it. "I'm sorry." She looks up. "It's okay, you didn't know. He was well known by the community of the UK." she says smiling. We talk a bit more, until we check it's four am and we needed some sleep. I grab Y/N hand and holds it tightly. We get into the car, I grab her hand again. "Your very touchy." she says giggling. "Because I'm with you." I say winking her. We get home, she locks the door, and walks me to my bedroom. "So I guess that's the end of our night." she says straching her neck. "Not unless I ask you sleep with me?" I say. She looks at me. "Not that way." I say smirking. I see her making the oh sound. I laugh. I grab her hand and bring her into my bedroom. We change into large tshirts I threw one at Y/N she goes into my bathroom and changes. "Looking good." I say winking at her. She blushes I pull her into my bed, we cuddle. "Good Night Dinah." she says. "Good Night cutie." I feel her wrapping her arm around my waist pulling me in and we both fall asleep.

A/N: Sorry for the late post! Tell me what you want to see next! ;) Vote, Comment, Follow! <3