13

Your POV:

I slowly wake up in Dinah laying on top of me. I smile, then realise how am I going to get out of the bed without waking Dinah up. I slowly pull out my phone to check the time. It was half eight in the morning, damn it I have a meeting in an hour. Fuck it is wait here for a half and hour before waking my sleeping beauty. I decide to take photos of her sleeping and with me in them making faces at her. I'm sure I'm going to threaten her with them if she tries pranking. I lay there admiring  the natural beauty in front of me. Dinah begins to move slightly, I see her eyes flicking open. 
"Good Morning beautiful." I say kissing her head. "Morning, what time is it?" "9am, I'm sorry but I need to get up." I say trying to move up but Dinah tightens her arms around me. "Nooo please stay." Pouting. "I cant because I have a meeting in 30 minutes and I'm still not properly up. So can we get please get me up." I say. "Nooo." She whines. "Fine then I'm sorry but I'm going to have to do this." I say grabbing her legs and lifting her up. "Nooo please" Dinah squealing. I laughing group her on the bed.
I kiss her head. "I see you later okay." I grab my clothes, open the door checking around out and run out back to hotel room. I quickly change into more appropriate clothes for the meeting run down to the meeting rooms to be greeted by head of security. "Ah Y/N your the first here." I sigh in relief.

A/N: hi so who here likes youtube videos? 😂
I have a youtube channel called sheilanno gg if you could subscribe I will forever love you! I'm making alot of 5H content!
Vote, comment and follow 💖