15

Your POV:

I close my bedroom door turning around to see Dinah. "What the heck? Dinah what you doing here?" I say. She look's different, more seductive. "Everything okay?" I cock my head sideways before she walks over to me, dropping her dressing gown to see her completely naked. "Holy shit." I look down the ground, I feel  her lift my head back up with her finger. "Shhh just relax. Close your eyes." she leans into me kissing me, I close my eyes.

Suddenly i open my eyes breathing heavily, I calm myself down to see the time it's 5am. Shit it was only a dream, I get up and go for a cold shower. After that I walk off to the gym, I do a work out and head back up to get ready for work. I get into a suit as the girls are of to AMA's to perform. I take my time as the girls would take ages in make up.

I walk down in my suit spraying some perfume, I walk in the lobby to see the other security guards looking nice and sharp in their suits

I walk down in my suit spraying some perfume, I walk in the lobby to see the other security guards looking nice and sharp in their suits. "Looking Well."  Max says. "Not bad yourself." whistling at him. 

"I probably should've put black shoes on but someone decided to throw them in the pool as a joke

"I probably should've put black shoes on but someone decided to throw them in the pool as a joke." nudging to Alan smirking. "Ah boys why did you have to do that!" sighing, giving Alan a wack in the arm. After saying that, the girls come down. My mouth drops down to the floor, Max puts his hand under it closing it. Dinah came down last looking amazing. She looks at me smiling. "Hey, you look really good" Dinah says. "Thanks, you amazing as usual." I say looking at the ground.

We all get into the cars and drive off to the awards show

We all get into the cars and drive off to the awards show. We get there we watch the girls do interviews all the boring things. We lead the girls into the arena, they needed to get ready for the performance. 

Dinah looked amazing, she came over to me

Dinah looked amazing, she came over to me. "Everything okay? You don't seem yourself." she says. "Oh I'm fine, don't worry." I smile squeezing her hand. She pecks me on the cheek before walking off to the girls slightly more swaying her hips. I look to see she looked back winking at me. I gulp. Shit this is not good for me. We watch the performance from the side of the stage watching it on a TV Screen, after that the girls went back to their seats. When they were busy I decided to go to Marvin head of security and talk to him about something on my mind. Marvin looked at me very seriously. "Are you want to do this Y/N you were doing great." he says. "I know I felt it but some other feelings happened and I don't want them to destroy what I just started because of this." I sighing, he nods and give me a hug. 

We take the girls to the after party and didn't get back to the hotel till 4am. Even I'm still tired, I turn on desk lamp pulling out the paper and a pen beginning to write a letter. I write it folding it, I get all my bags packed and hand in the letter to Marvin who outside on the phone. "Your still going ahead." he says, I nod. He gives me another hug before letting me go. "There's a taxi outside for you." he says. "Thanks for everything Marvin, if I'm stuck for anything I call you." I smile before pressing the lift door to go down. I head inside and go to reception I checked myself out and get into the taxi. "Where to?" the taxi driver ask's. "Airport please." I look back at the airport and I see Dinah looking out the window, she doesn't see me. 

A/N: So there is going to be to be one more chapter before the book ends. Sorry but I wanted to start a new book soon so that's why. Vote, Comment, Follow! x S