CHAPTER 28:

For the duration of Dr. Angelica Panganiban's stay in the Howell household, she and Arhianna had been planning how to reach out to the Galuras behind Glaizel. Before she left, they made a plan to bring Mr. and Mrs. Galura to Solaire. They will have it shown like they are invited for some sort of New Year celebration in support for a charity institution. 

A day before December 30th, Dr. Panganiban starred blankly to her mobile phone resting in her hand. She still have Mrs. Galura's number but not sure if its still active and in-use.

***I just hope I will not be in trouble doing this. Damn, I'm such a fuckin' good friend,*** she breathe a lungful of air before she searched for Mrs. Marian Galura's landline number , Glaizel's mother.

"Hello?" an old woman's voice came next after 5 rings.

"Goodmroning, my name is Danaya of Little Hands of Christ Charity. May I speak with Mrs. Marian Galura?" Angel changed her voice into somewhat like a middle aged woman that she prays Mrs. Galura will not recognize.

The house helper excused herself to call her madam. After 1 minute or two, Mrs. Galura answered.

"This is Mrs. Galura," she announced herself in an authoritative tone.

"Good day, Ma'am. I'm Danaya of Little Hands of Christ Char...."

"Oh its been a while that I haven't heard for your group. I thought you have merged with The House of the Holy?" 

Upon hearing that the charity institution Angel used had merged with another charity group, her voice became hard that it won't come out of her mouth. She swallowed a gulp of water that pushed that air and tried to speak again.

"Ye-yes... Ahm... We did... I'm a new volunteer and I'm still not used in using the new name,"

"Really?! You'll gonna love that charity group. Anyway, what is this call about?"

Her breathing calmed knowing that Mrs. Galura didn't recognize her voice and she's still in her perky attitude. "Well, we would like to invite you to celebrate New Year with us in Solaire Manila. A reservation was already made under your name. Please be there tomorrow, December 31st at 6pm,"

"A reservation made already? I haven't asked my husband about it yet,"

"It is up to you Mrs. Galura if you'll accept this invitation, but a wonderful time with the children you had supported will be gone to waste if you don't come," under her statement, Angel prayed that the woman on the other line will accept her invitation. She no longer have anymore alibi in mind.

"Very well then, I will just cancel our plan for the New Year. Thank you Danaya,"

"No Ma'am, I should be the one to thank you. See you tomorrow then," cutting the line left a smile of victory in Angel's face. She didn't waste any time that she immediately call Arhianna.

The goodnews made the pregnant woman jumped for joy. Good thing Glaizel is busy preparing for tomorrow.

***Its gonna be a very good year ahead of us, my lablabs,*** Arhianna said to her babies as she caress her womb.
----------

Rico is seated inside the black toyota that was waiting for him as told by his caller a week ago. His heart is beating hard with nervousness. On the other seat beside him is his mobile phone, a white handkerchief and a bottle of chloroform. He received a text from her last night to execute the plan as fast as he could before any authorities could act. She also demanded not to harm Glaizel. She had given him an address in Pangasinan for him to temporarily stay and the key was under the flower pot hanging by the door. The couples departure to Solaire is not until 10am and its only quarter till 7am.  His grip on the steering wheel getting tighter and tighter as he wanted to pull the time. He is unsure of not hurting Glaizel, but it will be unavoidable not to because he knows that the woman will fight him not to take her precious wife.