CHAPTER 7:

Its already passed 12 midnight but she's still hype with developing the pictures she had taken the old fashion way. As she picks up the piece of photo paper in the last stage of developing, she smiled victoriously to herself. She was able to capture the smile of the woman she's been fantasizing.

Ever since that day. That unforgettable day. Almost half of her life, she's been searching for that one person that will make her whole. That will fill the empty space in her being.

They've met unexpectedly when she was in an LGBT Pride March of August 7, 2015. The woman was tall, slender and beautiful. A goddess personified. Even an angel in disguised.  The woman was handling pamphlets to on-lookers while she was taking pictures of the events.

She was adjusting the coverage to fit the view in her frame when someone bumped unto her. She fell to the ground, her knees and palm got wounded when she landed on that rough cement. The woman stoop down, checking on her worriedly. She apologized over and over again as she pull out her blue handkerchief from her back pocket and dabbed it on the wound. The sting made her quiver that she almost peed to her pants. When the woman asked her for her name, that was only time she looked up to her.

The woman has mesmerizing eyes that puts you under her spell. Its like medusa's eyes that will turn you into stone. With those eyes, the photographer froze and just stare at the woman tending to her wound that she didn't notice the woman wrapped her knee with her hanky. Her statue state broke when she heard another woman's voice. The woman kneeling infront of the photographer looked behind her and waved at the woman calling her HONEY.

Securing the piece of fabric on her wounded knee, the woman kissed her three fingers and touched the fabric then looked at her smiling. The corners of her eyes creased as she smiled and her lips curve beautifully that made the photographer's heart flutter. The woman stood, reaching for her hand to help her stand up, which she did. She apologized one last time before turning her back and jogged towards the other woman.

The photographer didn't left staring at the leaving woman until she and her companion was out sight joining the other participants of the march. When she tried to take a step, she felt like the skin of her knee tore. She looked around in search for something that she can sit on. Just across the street where she stands, a shady tree erects. It is the only place cool enough for her to take a rest. She sturdy herself before she started walking towards the tree.

It took all her strength to reach her destination. Although it was just a few steps away, she felt like she ran through the plaza back and forth. The pain on her knee was more than the wound on her palm that it made her feel numb. She should have felt upset with the woman who bumped into her because she can no longer take pictures of the pride march. She can still function, yes.. But she can't walk or even stand correctly. But remembering those eyes diffused her irritation. It became her pain killer. Her heart still have that same effect even just by imagining those blinders and she can still feel the pressure of the woman's fingers pressed on the cover of her knee.

She inquired anyone she knew about the woman. She showed them the only picture she had of her. It was when the two women stopped walking a few meters away from her. The photographer immediately took her camera and focused it on them. She counted up to three in her mind then pressed the shutter continuously. It was unexpected. She didn't know the couple will do it. At the same time she pressed the button, the two kissed. She had already taken 4 or 5 pictures instantly capturing their kiss. She was told that the couple was featured in the news two years ago. It was the Galura-Howell vs Limjoco trial.

After the event, she immediately searched for the trial. That was when she learned their names, their businesses, their wedding.  The last one ached her heart. The woman is no longer free. She is married. Married to the woman kissing her in the pride march. She looked at the pictures in the internet. She saved every solo images of the woman in a folder and labelled it MINE, while in another folder she saved pictures of her lifetime partner and labelled it PEST.

Almost a year now, the photographer has been secretly following the couple. She knew their anniversary, she had visited their photo gallery, the photography center and the restaurant. She had to admit, the pictures displayed in hallway of the The Rewind is astonishing. She always stare at them everytime she eats. Seeing her in those pictures made her want to steal her away from the woman she married. She truly is a goddess in her wedding gown. She shone like diamond. Priceless. At the end of the row of pictures is their first kiss as married couple. She felt a dagger pierced her heart how the woman lovingly kissed the other.

Now, new pictures are added in her collections. Her MINE lying on her back on a beach towel in an expensive yacht. Another one being rubbed by the PEST with sun-tan lotion. And another, her MINE caging the PEST between her arms and showering her with kisses while the PEST savor every endearment. That picture is painful to look at but it motivates her. Nothing beats pain to push you to do things you thought impossible. That is what she always say in her mind. Pain is her encouragement. She always get what she wants even if she has to die just to achieve it. Everything she had and have, she got them through pain. Hers and other people. She can get away with it. Always gets away with every bit of trouble she caused. And this is no different from other things she wanted. She will have that woman. MINE will be hers, by hook or by crook.

"Don't worry MINE, I'll have you soon. You'll know me in due time. You will realize that you have wasted your three years with that PEST. It will be me in the end. It will be US. I'll take you far away. I will be the only one you'll ever needed. I am the o ly one who can give you everything. You will lnow that soon enough," she spoke holding her MINE's picture she had taken at the LGBT Pride March like it qas going to respond her. She placed the picture to her lips and tenderly kissed the woman she's been fantasizing

----------
Ohuh.... Lunatic? Crazy? Psycho? Sino to?!?!

Can you make a guess the woman she's crazy with?

Don't forget to vote pipz...

Ciao bellas 💞💕💞💕