3: Derrière or ass?

Start from the beginning

I groaned out rubbing my face with my left hand that was not holding the phone. "I don't need a babysitter. I am old enough and can take care of myself well." I huffed.

"He is not a babysitter. Jim is your bodyguard and he will protect you." Mum said softly.

"I don't need a bodyguard. Who would want to hurt me anyway?" I raised my left hand in the air annoyed by the conversation which had happened a lot million times already.

"It's better to be safe than sorry." Mum remarked.

I sighed massaging my temple. "Are we going to have this conversation again?" I was tired of saying the same thing.

I don't need a bodyguard.

My parents are one of the main reason why I joined Caleberg university because it's far from my home and I get my much needed freedom.

I love my parents to dead but they can be overwhelming sometimes.

They treat me as if I am a five year old who always need protection and can't go anywhere alone without Jim.

I kind of needed a break from all that.

"You're just as stubborn as your dad." I heard my mum complain like a child and I laughed when I heard a faint 'i heard it' which was no doubt my dad's voice.

I heard a shuffling and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion when they other side went silent "Mama, you there?"

"Mum." I pulled my phone away from my ear and looked down at my screen. We were still in call.

"Mu-" I started to say but grimaced when I heard a sound which sounded so much like someone was kissing.

They were at it again.

I heard a feminine giggle and then a squeak.

Gross, not when your daughter is on the other side of the phone call.

I was about to end the call when I heard my dad's voice. "How are you, my princess?"

"I am fine and please don't do that when I am on the other side of the phone call. I don't want to hear all that." I said scrunching my nose in disgust making my father laugh loudly.

"Sorry, princess. Won't happen again." He promised which made me scowl.

It wasn't the first time he promised that.

Even though I am gross out of their constant touching and teasing I love that their love for each other is still the same.

I want a love like my parents.

"Okay." I huffed.

We talked for a couple of more minutes after which we ended the call with a promise from my side that I'd call them at least once a day and if not he'd send Jim to guard me.

I made a mental note to call them daily without forgetting because I don't want Jim following me around in my college.

That would be so awkward.

I placed my phone back down on my bed and saw the pencils that had dropped when i placed them on my study table.

I sighed getting up and stretched my strained muscles.

Both the pencils were stopped from rolling further by the foot of the study table.

I bent down to pick them up.

"Holy fucking Shit." I heard a strained groan from behind me.

I stood up straight picking the pencils quickly and turned around to see Kyle standing on the doorway. The door was half open with one of his hand on the doorknob, his form halfway in the room.