Day twenty-one: Stitches

I know you see me in the dark. You see my face , yet you refuse to accept that I am still here. I know you see those signs. You can't ignore my existence for much longer...
Toby got a glass of water from the fridge and gulped it down. He ignored the crash the glass made as he dropped it and sat on the couch. He focused on his music.
Toby, I know you hear me. You can't drown me out. I've always been stronger than you.
Toby bit as his hand and stared at the ceiling.
You act so calm, Toby. We all know you're dying inside.
He turned the volume up higher, still ignoring the voice as best he could.
After all...
"Toby?" Toby opened his eyes and saw Jane standing above him. "Are you alright?" Toby sat up slowly. "Yeah, I'm good." Jane mumbled something to herself and went to clean the broken glass up. "Weren't you supposed to be on a mission?" Toby shrugged and went to charge his phone. His ears were ringing still, despite the music being off for hours. "Jeff has a boyfriend..." Jane turned around in confusion. "Where did that come from?" "I don't know but Jeff has a boyfriend!" "Wait really?" "Yeah!" Jane and Toby smiled at each other.

Jane and Toby stood outside of Jeff's room. "Hey, Hoodie? Do you know where BEN and Jeff are?" Hoodie turned around confused. "No?" Jane held down a laugh. "They be fuckin!" "Fuck off."

The front door swung open and Masky walked up to Toby, looking him in the eye. "Hey." "You are so fucked." Boys!

"You see, TOBY wasn't there to watch. Luckily we caught the witness and got rid of her." Toby, why weren't you out there? "To be quite honest, I don't know. I had a rough night." That is not an excuse, Toby. "Sorry." Toby sat up and left the room. Toby, where are you going? Toby? Toby!

Toby grabbed a hatchet from his room and looked over it carefully. He went over the blood marks with his fingers. Fresh blood slowly began to cover the axe, slowly turning into a deep red room.
...who is in control?

----------------------------------------------------
So, this story will sadly be ending

----------------------------------------------------So, this story will sadly be ending

not for a while. With that being said, uhh...? Thank you guys for reading and I hope you enjoy!

I wasn't joking.