Day Thirteen: Hopeless

Masky stared down at Toby while hoodie and slenderman helped Jordan. "The bullet went through something else." He's right. "But what did it go through?" Masky noticed something in Jordan's hand. "Hoodie... What's she holding?" Hoodie opened Jordan cold hand to find a bloody piece of pink fabric. "Sally..." "That means the bullet must have gone straight through her." "By the looks of it, it was a 45 caliber; tore through her clothes and went into her chest. She's got blood on her fingers; must've tried to get it out before the ceiling fell." Masky walked over to hoodie and examined the piece of clothing. "So now what?" Hoodie shrugged and looked at their master. We have to find the rest. "How do we do that?" Masky started breaking into tears. "We have two injured and Jordan is the only one who could have a clue. We don't even know what happened!" Hoodie pulled Masky into an embrace. "Dude, they're gonna be fine, okay?" "Okay..." Boys, look at Jordan. The two turned to Jordan as blood poured out of her mouth. "She's bleeding internally. She'll die at this rate."  "Fuck I don't know what to do!"

Jordan stood up in a familiar dark room. She couldn't identify where she was, but she knew she had seen it before. "He...hello?" A dark figure emerged from a corner and pulled out what Jordan assumed to be a knife. "Well hello there. It's nice to finally see you again. Hopefully you'll actually-" The figure paused and twirled the blade between his fingers.
"-Stay this time." Within an instant, the figure was right behind Jordan. Her breath hitched as she felt cold fingers tracing her spine. "You know, sometimes the worst people have the best reasons." Jordan shivered and tried to turn around, but the man had pressed the tip of the blade against her cheek. "What are you... what are you talking about?" The man grabbed Jordan's arm and spun her around, then quickly held her in place. He pointed to an image that displayed her stabbing her wife. "Wha..." "That's not it." Another image showing Jordan burning down her ex boyfriends house was flashed in front of her. "Stop..." "Schizophrenia, a disease in the brain with an unknown cause. A person with schizophrenia is disconnected from reality, and rather than leave, create their own fantasies." Jordan stared down at her feet, unable to respond. "Common symptoms include but are not limited to anxiety, depression, inappropriate emotional reaction or response, amnesia, and an abstract reality." The man grabbed Jordan's chin and let her see him in full view. He wore a terrifying smile which suited his nonexistent eyes. "Your wrists, your murders, all of the terrible things you have done to yourself and others; Is it not apparent that you are an abomination to this world and any others that could possibly exist?" "Daniel, do not play with rubbish." Jordan slowly looked up at an enormous creature that bent over her. "What's wrong? Feeling..." The creature loomed over her and stared into her eyes. "Scared?"

Masky stared at Hoodie as he held his head in his hands. "Dude, you did your best..." Hoodie wiped his eyes and sobbed. "I could've saved her..." The ground started shaking suddenly. Masky and hoodie turned to their master as they drew their weapons. "The fuck is going on? We never get quakes!" Boys... Masky and hoodie turned around. "WHAT THE FUCK?"

-------------------------------------------------------
Gobble gobble.