Day Four: Sweetheart

Masky leaned on the wall, his hand on his face. "Toby, for the last time, I don't know when we're leaving. Now go get your mask." "Why?" Hoodie walked over to Toby and whispered something into his ear. Toby's eyes lit up as he ran upstairs to grab his mask. "What the hell did you tell him?" Hoodie covered his mouth with his hand, wearing a slight blush. "Does it really matter?"

"Jane?" "Yes darling?" Sally pulled on Jane's pants as she cooked pancakes. "Where are BEN and Jeff?" "Did you check the living room?" Sally nodded. "Check their room, they may still be sleeping." Sally smiled and hugged Jane as she ran upstairs. Sally opened the door to the room and stood confused. "BEN, what are you and Jeff doing?" BEN looked over at Sally and quickly pushed Jeff off. "Nothing, Sally. He was just trying to wake me up!" Jeff lay on the floor, still confused about how he got there. "Oh, ok! It just looked like the game my uncle played with me..." Sally's smile quickly faded as tears fell down her face.

Jack yawned and got up, walking towards the stairs when he heard the poor girl cry. "Jane!"

Minutes later, Jane was sitting in her room with Sally, explaining that this wasn't the same game, while BEN and Jeff sat facing opposite directions, each hiding a slight blush.
"Wow, I thought you liked Jane to be honest..." Jeff let out a slight giggle, which quickly turned into a full on laugh. "Me? Liking... " He coughed. "Jane?!" BEN started laughing too, which annoyed jack. "I just thought, you know, since you guys knew each other." Jeff dramatically wiped his eyes and sighed. "Boy, do you have the complete wrong idea." BEN didn't look so sure suddenly. "Jeff, how did you know I was gay? I mean I've joked about it but..." Jeff shrugged. "I dunno."

"Toby, hurry the fuck up! We're leaving soon!" "Masky, calm..." Masky looked at Hoodie in confusion. "What?" "JESUS CHRIST TOBY!"

Masky groaned as the teenager lay in front of him. "Be careful next time!" "Did you seriously have to jump off of the banister?" Toby sat up, finally putting on his face guard. "Can we go now?" Hoodie looked over at Toby, noticing the red liquid running down his face. "Toby, you're bleeding!" Toby out his hand on his head and felt the liquid. "I'm sure it isn't that bad." Toby smiled and sat up, reaching out to Masky. "I'm fine, damnit." Hoodie walked over to Toby to examine his head. "No Toby... You just broke through your skull..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, so much stuff going on. Thanks for reading, again, and I want to wish all of the people who are going back to school soon good luck!  You're an amazing person. Have a great day, and I'll see you next time.