Day Six : Attempt Two at Friends

Toby tapped the older man on the shoulder. "What?" "I-I got you um... some..." Masky looked at the flowers Toby held so shakily. "Violets. You got me... violets?" Toby looked at his feet in embarrassment. "I du-dunno. I've caused a lot of trouble lately. I wanted to say sorry..." Masky took the flowers and inspected them, ripping off petals in the process. "It's not a prank..." He looked up at the crying teenager that stood before him and remained silent. "Toby, I'm-" "Don't." Toby turned and walked to his room, slamming the door loud enough to wake even slenderman. "Fuck!" Masky stormed outside and shut the front door, leaving everyone in silence. Sally ran down the stairs and stared at the pile of flowers. "BEN?" "Yeah?" "Where's masky going?" "..."

"Were you like, trying to ask him on a date or?" "No... I was apologizing..." "...wow." "What?" "He's a dick." The two begun laughing together, occasionally stopping to breathe. "Well what's so funny?" Jane leaned on the doorway, smiling at the two. "Masky." Jane covered her smile, occasionally glancing at her ankle. "Does your leg hurt or something?" Jane shook her head. "I think I just got bit by some big or something." "It's winter?"
Jack looked at Toby and nodded. In an instant, jack pulled up Jane's pants. "What the hell?" "Why are you hiding a swollen ankle?" Jane left the room.

"What the fuck did you do this time?" "Go away Hoodie." Masky turned around drenched in blood. "What the fuck, Masky!" Masky shook his head. "I killed someone." "You're insane." "I know." Hoodie grumbled. "What did you do to Toby?" Masky shrugged. "You idiot." "What..." "Don't say what!" "No, look." Masky used his gun to pick up what looked like a broken
bottle of wine and some keys. "What are those doing here..." Hoodie stopped. "Oh my god..." "What?" "Doesn't Jane have access to the cellar?" "What does that mean..." "It means she and clock did something out here" Masky stared at Hoodie. "Nice." "Masky shut up!" They started heading back together, joking about what they did. "I bet Jane topped." "What the fuck, we don't even know what they did!" Masky smiled and reached into his back pocket. "Thirty bucks." Hoodie shook his head.

Masky thrust open the front doors, followed by a weary Hoodie. "Jane! Clock! Can you come here for a second?"

"What the hell?" "Wonder what that was about?" Jack shrugged and ate a kidney. "Want some?" "Remember how that turned out last time?" "True."

Hoodie laughed and put thirty dollars in his pocket. "I really thought they would've done it." "Well that's how you think." "Fuck off, man." "Whatever, I'm going to bed." "Night."

Masky knocked on Toby's door and waited. Finally he just opened the door and watched as Jack attempted to guess what Toby had drawn. "Look who's back." Masky frowned when he saw Jack. "Oh fuck off." "Jack, it's a giraffe." Toby started giggling as Jack angrily tried to figure out how the blob that Toby had made was a giraffe. Masky caught a glimpse of Toby and shut the door.

"Masky?" Hoodie opened the door and saw masky laying down. "What's wrong." Masky remained as quiet as he could. "Tell me." "I...think I have a crush on Toby.

---------------------------------
I had to do so much editing so that it made sense. Thanks for reading.