Day Three: Cutie

Jeff stared down at small boy laying on his arm and laughed.
BEN had fallen asleep again during a video game marathon, letting Jeff win. "Damn, already? It's only 1:35..." Jeff looked back down at BEN, hoping to get a yawn or even a sigh to show that he heard, but BEN was passed out. Jeff then reluctantly got up and turned the tv off, making the room completely dark. "You're an idiot." Jeff kissed the small boy's forehead and smiled. "Hey shortie, is being gay contagious?"

Masky got out of bed and made his way downstairs for some coffee. Hoodie was waiting for him in the kitchen. "You're late." Masky grabbed a mug on the counter. "I'm just not used to these early missions." Hoodie sighed. "It won't be too common, luckily." Masky chuckled. "I'd like to see Toby get up at this time." "About that..." Toby jumped on the railing and rode down it like they do in movies, even though it didn't work. He landed on his face and got up, wiping the blood from his nose. "H-hey guys." "Are you serious?" Hoodie put his coffee on a high shelf, afraid of what would happen if Toby drank some. "What?" "Nothing." Masky was about to put his coffee down, but Hoodie grabbed it and put it on the same high shelf as his.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeeep. Hope you enjoyed