Chapter Three: Fun and Food

Haru was worried that Troy wasn't having any fun. He was awful quiet, but then again, he was pretty quiet when she was showing him around too.

She wasn't given much time to think about it when three figures suddenly came out of nowhere and started dragging her a little ways away from the group of teens.

Haru looked up to find her three best girl friends giving her strange looks. Arron looked extremely curious, whereas Brooke and Sophie looked extremely eager.

The clueless girl blinked up at them confused. "What is it..?" Her friends just glanced at each other and stared at her dumbly, but Sophie couldn't take it anymore as she threw her arms up in the air. "Oh come on! We wanna know about What's-his-name!"

Haru blinked again. "You mean Troy?" They nodded in unison. She thought a moment and then looked back at them. "He's quiet, reserved, and he's staying for bible study. Other than that, he's polite." They nodded, seemingly pleased with the answer for now.

"Don't forget that he's also the first one to see your mural." Added Sophie with a grin.

The grinning teenager glanced to Brooke for her expected reaction, who gasped at the comment, quickly looking to Haru for confirmation. "I-Is that true..?"

When Haru nodded, Brooke's countenance fell, and just as quickly rose into fury, a sharp spark in her green eyes. "I must take revenge..!"

Haru looked worriedly towards Brooke as she shook her fist in the air and then towards Sophie who was laughing her head off. Arron just patted Haru's head. "Don't worry, Soph is just having fun without us."

Haru smiled and giggled. "You and Mark are so alike, you said and did the same thing he did to me earlier."

Arron blinked and then smiled. "He would steal my Mo-Jo like that, wouldn't he?" They laughed as they made their way to the other side of the room to join the boys.

~

When Mike had called them all into the fellowship hall for dinner, Troy didn't realize how hungry he really was until he started to smell the delicious aroma. Once in the Fellowship Hall, he glanced back and saw Haru being dragged into the corner by her strange friends. He raised an eyebrow at them before turning back to the guys, somehow not surprised by the girl's weird behavior.

Mark was talking to Mike at the moment. There was another man standing there with them, he was about the same height as Mark, and they also looked similar, though the older man was a bit heavier than Mark. After hearing Mark address him as 'Dad', he understood why. Though still slightly annoyed by Mark's actions before, Troy has come to terms with the fact that he was one of Haru's friends and that he will treat him as such. After all, it's not like he hated the guy or anything like that.

It seemed that Tony had finally gotten his hat back and now both him and James were on their phones while leaning on the wall next to the long table of food, which was spaghetti and meatballs with brownies for dessert. Man, did that look good.

Mike was now jokingly flirting with his wife, who was ignoring him while carrying a tray of fruit out of the kitchen towards the other building, and seemed to gave up so he could call the boys from outside to come in if they wanted to eat. They raced inside in a few flat seconds. Impressive. 

The shorter twin was first inside, followed by his brother and another boy. He was most likely the same age as the other two. He had dark brown short hair and matching brown eyes. He wore a plain red T-shirt with jean shorts and beat up brown flip-flops. He wasn't as tall as the ginger twin, but he was taller than Blake.