7 | yikes.

I was standing out side the ice cream shop with Fly. The boys were still inside fussing over something.

Fly cleared her throat before asking "You seen pretty cool y'know. I'm normally super weird about new people but you seem to make me really comfortable."

I smile looking over at her but before I could answer I get covered in some sort of milkshake thrown from a car. "Fucking queer!" someone shouts from the vehicle.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Fly reaches forward but stops before she touches me. Her face full of concern.

"Why it's not you fault?" I ask trying to wipe myself off.

"That was aimed at me." She says as she motions to the milkshake.

"Oh. Well that is fucking rude." I mumble as I notice the car doing a very illegal u-turn.

The car comes back and stops in front of us. Three guys step out laughing.

"On a date with your new girlfriend? She sure is a hot piece of ass." The bigger one says. Fly seems the shrink back.

"So what if she is. Fuck off." I voice.

"Aw cute. She's even standing up for you Fly. Sure taught this dog fast." He says ignoring me.

"You day one more word and I'll break your face." I spit. I quickly glance into the store but the boys haven't noticed the trouble we've found ourselves in.

He steps forward. My breathing quickens. He's centimetres away. I begin to panic as he bends down so we're face to face. "Fuck. You."

"Ow you bitch! She broke my nose!" It happened so quickly I didn't even realise until my hand was back my my side stinging with pain. I had hit him. I had broken his nose. My eyes widened as I noticed the blood gushing from his nose. My hand was shaking. I couldn't breathe. I ran back inside the ice cream shop.

"She warned you." I heard Fly yell just as she ran in after me.

"Get out of my way I'm gonna throw up!" I scream just as I pass Zeke and the boys.

"What happened? did you touch her? what is she covered in?" Zeke says as he grabs Fly preventing her from coming after me.

"No she touched Moose, and by touch I mean she fucking broke his nose." She explains.

I'm in the bathroom and down at the toilet in a matter of seconds. I feel everything shaking as I throw up. My hand still shaking to much to notice the pain just yet. I get up and rise my mouth out and scrub at my hand.

"Are you okay?" Fly says as she pushes the bathroom door open.

"I'll be okay in about ten minutes oh my god I can't believe I broke his nose. He just got in my face and he was being mean to you and he was just so close and omg he threw a god damn milkshake on me how rude-" I blabber still washing my hand.

"Breathe." She speaks over me making me stop both talking and scrubbing at my hand. I breathe out and close my eyes letting a few i unushered tears roll down my cheeks.

"Thank you." I gently finish washing my hand before grabbing a napkin and sliding down the wall to sit on the ground.

"I should be thanking you. He is like twice your size." She says as she comes over and sits next to me.

"I can't believe I did that." I sigh looking down at my already bruising hand. 

"I can't believe you did that." Fly laughs. "Here I have a sweater in my bag. You might get kinda warm but it's better than being sticky." She says ruffling through her shoulder bag before pulling out a thin sweater.

"Thanks." I smile as I stand up and take it. I take off my shirt and replace it with the sweater. After I adjust myself I hesitate and look down at Fly. "Why'd he call you queer? are you gay?"

"Bi actually." She shrugs fiddling with her sleeves.

"What a fucking useless asshole just to have to take the time of the day to be such a prick." I complain as I wash my face with some water. I grab another napkin and dry my face with my good hand.

"He's just mad because his ex dumped him for me." She laughs as stands ready to leave.

"Hey are you guys okay." Leon says as he walks in with his eyes covered.

"Leon! this is the girls bathroom!" Fly yells raising her eyebrows in question even though he couldn't see her.

"It's not like I can see anything!? I'm closing my eyes and I've got my hand over them duh." He explains.

"Get out!" She laughs at him.

"Okayyy. No need to yell" He say as he spins and walks straight into the closed door. "Ow fuck."

"Come on." She says still shaking her head at Leon.

"Are you alright?" Zeke and Nik ask in union.

"I'm fine. I might just need some ice for my hand. It's throbbing." I say as we all look at my incredibly red and slightly purple hand.

"I am so upset that I missed it." Aaron whines.

"I'm sure if you ask nicely or show a warrant they will let you look at the security camera footage." I say pointing to the monitor that showed the footage of all the security cameras.

Zeke smiles. "Hey Sam!" He says in a song a song voice. The older man behind the counter innocently looks over at Zeke and smiles.

So Sam the owner of the shop, Zeke, Leon, Aaron, Nik, Fly and I were all in the back room looking at the computer waiting for the scene to unravel. Sam had agreed to let us see the tape right after he gave me a bag full of ice for my hand. We all laugh softly as my face changes from surprise to confusion to disgust as the milkshake is thrown at me. Sam mumbles in disgust at the behaviour of the young men. Aaron bounces with excitement as the car comes back and Moose steps out. Silent words are exchanged before he steps forward. The boys hold their breath as they lean closer to the screen and then gasp as my fist flies in to Mooses face. They all stare at me as I shrug and mumble "He called me a dog".