Part 14: Recognise Me

~Taehyung's POV~

"I told you to be careful" I scolded.

"I was angry so I couldn't concentrate properly, mianhe" She smiled but how can I avoid that smile, she's an angel from the beginning, not a devil.

"Do you think Samantha hates me?" She suddenly asked.

"Why would she hate you?" I asked her back.

"Are you serious, I'm a bully, who doesn't hate me?" She sighed looking at the blank ceiling.

"I don't hate you" I smiled.

"But the way she looks at you, I think she likes you" She added.

"But you're mine now" I argued pulling her into my chest.

"Ow, that hurts" She whined, then I realised I was sitting on her small fingers.

"Aww your poor small fingers, let me give them a kiss to make them feel better" I teased bringing her fingers up to my lips.

"Yah! Stop being so cringe" She yelled quickly taking her hand away from mine.

"Give me your hand, they need my holy kiss" I whined like a kid trying to grab her hand from underneath the blanket.

"What holy kiss? Are you a priest or something?" She laughed.

"I guess you can say that" I said trying harder to reach her hand.

"But priests can't fall in love" She smirked.

"I was joking anyways" I pouted crossing my hands in front of my chest.

"It's okay" She stroked my hair using the fingers I sat on.

"HAH! GOT YOU!" I yelled in victory grabbing hold of her hand and gave it a quick peck.

"Idiot" She scoffed turning the other way.

"I will only be your idiot" I hugged her but then a group of 6 boys came in the door, ruining the moment.

"Oh my god hyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook squealed facing the other way.

"Why you thought we were going to kiss?" I laughed getting up from the hospital bed.

"A-anio" He stuttered taking a seat on the chair.

"How are you doing Ji Eun-ssi?" Namjoon asked placing a plastic bag on the table.

"I'm fine thank you" She replied.

"Sorry for bringing you to the park, I shouldn't have-"

"It's fine, I remembered something at least" She cut Hoseok off.

"But I want you to remember more, not now though, after you get better" He smiled walking to my side.

"Yeah after she 'fully' recovers" I glared at him.

"Ahh I'm so sleepy" Yoongi yawned placing his head on the pillow.

"Hyung did you come here to visit or to sleep?" I asked the sleepy Yoongi.

"Of course I came here to sleep, is that even a question?"

"Aish, why do you always sleep?" I asked annoyed and went back to focusing on Ji Eun.

"When are you getting discharged again?" Jin asked.

"If I recover fast then probably in 2 more days" She replied. The whole room was filled with silence, no one was talking and the atmosphere was absolutely awkward.

"So...who wants food?" Jimin awkwardly asked and everyone raised their hands up.

"Isn't Jin suppose to ask that?" Suga chuckled sitting up from his nap.