Chapter 2 : Boom Boom

" Everyday you're all up in my head
You sweetly catch my eye
Yeah, I can't erase you
Right now, you entered my brain
It's max capacity
Boom Boom "

Choi Yuna POV

The first day of school and she was already getting lost in some stranger's beautiful eyes.

Great, Yuna. Just great.

Was everyone in Pledis this good looking?

Lee Seokmin POV

Girls getting lost in the male's dorm on the first day was pretty common. It was an annual occurance every year. It was Seokmin's third year and by now he was used to it.

Honestly, he found it was kind of stupid of the school to have the male and female dorms share the same names as their counterparts.

The only difference being the male dorms were to the north of the campus and the females were south. They had maps, sure. But who used those?

The signs don't even mention the different genders.

If Seokmin had the power to change the names of the dorms, he would.

Unfortunately for him (and the rest of the freshmans), he didn't. He wasn't even the student council president, that was Hong Jisoo's position. Seokmin's upperclassman. The two talked but they weren't exactly the closest however they could still get by together.

Seokmin had complained to him about it everytime a new semester came up but he always got the same boring answer.

"It's more organized this way."

Organized his ass.

Sure, it was easier to just clump the two dorms together but it was also a hell of alot more confusing.

Seokmin sighed.

Next year, when Jisoo graduates he prayed that the next student council president would take the liberty of changing the names of the dorms. Atleast he didn't need to watch anymore female students get lost.

"I wonder how many male students get lost into the female dorms though..." Seokmin mumbled to himself.

As he was lost in his thoughts his eyes settled on a lost female student looking dazed at the entrance.

"Speak of the devil."

She was beautiful and Lee Seokmin found himself staring at her. Was she a junior like him? She didn't have the "freshman" vibe.

He decided to help the girl out, she was slightly tall for a girl. Porcelain, almost doll-like skin and soft features. Her stature screamed confidence, her facial expression showed otherwise. Infact, she looked quite confused.

Well, if she expected fellow beautiful maidens rather than testosterone filled boys, it wasn't a surprise why she looked that way.

Even he was a bit disgusted with the boys around here.

Seokmin felt a tinge of pity towards the girl. The least he could do was show her the way.

But before Seokmin could approach her, someone he knew well had already swooped in first.