Roleplay Day 18

Rico nods and sighs quiet, he wished Ludwig would stay at home with him, work on his machines and finally finish the stupid motor bike... but he would never hold Luca or Ludwig  back if that's what they want to do "Sounds good ... I can imagine you would be a great dancer. And I would be happy to know someone is there to protect Luca when I'm not there." He smiles back at Ludwig, accepting and calm "Just take care of yourself."

Seeming to sense Rico's disappointment at not being there to help him, Ludwig have the man a happy smile. "I'd like to help you out down in the basement too though in the daytime," He offered, looking at Rico with begging eyes as he really did just want to help.

"That's amazing... you're a great help to me Ludwig. And I like spending time with you, you're very different from Luca ... it's nice to get to know some new people. Usually I'm only at home ..." He begins to eat the breakfast he made when a sleepy Luca enters the kitchen. He looks horrible with messy brown hair and tired eyes. He ignores both, Rico and Ludwig and just drinks his hot coffee before he glares at them "Morning..." Not much of a morning person.

Ludwig blushed and smiled before nodding his head sweetly. "I'm glad I'll be able to help you" he whispered genuinely before then glancing up, his eyes widening at the sight of the intimidating Luca.
"Hah... Guten Morgen" Ludwig whispered softly, his blue eyes shining in the morning sun which streamed through the window, casting his face into a golden hue.

The beautiful view makes Luca smile softly and he sits down next to them with his second coffee in his hands "Sorry ... I'm still feeling tired and kinda exhausted. I'll go back to sleep soon, so I'm not too tired tonight !" He smirks at Ludwig and lays one hand on his cheek "You still want to work with me right ? It would be a shame to waste your beautiful body ... you should do something with that !" He giggles and takes a sip coffee.

Ludwig happily nodded, his eyes wide and was obviously enthusiastic about the concept of being able to work with Luca. It certainly would be a whole new experience, especially if he also decided to give his body up for paying customers. He knew he would be worth a lot!

"I'd love to work with you!" He then confirmed, seeming relaxed and happy There had been no sign of Ivan for a long time and he was finally beginning to think that... He was safe.

Luca chuckles and gives Ludwig a soft kiss before he stands up to walk back to bed "I'm sure we're gonna have so much fun ... don't worry, I'll show you everything and make sure you won't get customers you don't like. After all its an expensive club, there are mostly old and rich men who can't deal with the fact that they are too old for boys like us." He winks to Ludwig and decides to take care of Ludwig in his first nights to make sure he knows what to do. At the evening he's up again, excited About what's going to happen this night ! He pulls Ludwig with him down the streets till they arrive at the club and get in the dancers changing room to meet Lucas manager. He holds Ludwigs hand tight to make sure he's not too nervous.

Ludwig was glad to have this hand to hold. Yes, he definitely wanted to do this... but he couldn't help but wish for happier times... times when he was talking to his brother about how he would save his virginity until his wedding night. Oh his brother... Ludwig looked down and bit his lip. Naturally, Gilbert was the one trying to find Ludwig the hardest, having sworn many times that he would be the one to murder Ivan, although the officials weren't exactly pleased with these words. Naturally though, Gilbert had not given a single shit.
Anyway, as they entered the stripclub, Ludwig looked around with a deep blush, making sure to adjust his mask with his free hand.
"I'm a little bit nervous" the German found himself admitting.

"That's fine, I was too when I first started ... but I was much younger than you. While dancing it might get uncomfortable to put on a mask, we're gonna go with lots of nice make up and lipstick, maybe we have a wig ... but let's go without one tonight. I'm gonna show you everything..." He leads Ludwig to the changing room and organises him a nice place in front of the mirror so they can put some make up on "I'll have a quick talk to the manager, do you think you can do your make up on your Own ? Luca asks and already runs to his manager, an older but friendly looking guy who nods immediately when he sees Ludwigs muscular body and the nice eyes.

Once he was sat down, Ludwig looked at himself in the mirror and smiled sweetly before looking up at Luca and nodded when he was asked if he were able to do his makeup himself. Ludwig, then proceeded to grab some makeup and didn't notice the manager gazing and nodding as he began to sing sweetly to himself, his throat mostly recovered.

Luca jumps on the chair next to Ludwig, he already choose his outfit for tonight, basically nothing but cute black lingerie and some leather boots. He starts doing his make up like a pro, and then lays a collar around Ludwigs neck from behind "My manager said you can prove yourself today... I told him I would show you around, so he decided you should wear a collar... cute isn't it ?" He strokes over the soft leather and makes sure it's not too tight.

Ludwig happily gazed at Luca in that sexy lingerie before then blushing as the collar was put around his neck. Of course, he was slightly nervous when it came to collars but in the end, he grinned and nodded. "I love it!" He giggled.