Roleplay Day 16

"Who could forget you Ludwig ? Your songs are almost culture, everyone loves you no matter if it's for the acting or singing, or just because you look handsome ! Don't worry about this, if you come back on stage the world will explode just to turn around you again ..." After checking that Mia is in her room drawing, Luca smirks and pushes Ludwig against the kitchen counter and kisses him roughly "Don't think so much Ludwig... you're here with me and that's the only important thing right? Now ..." He bites Ludwigs lip, makes sure the poor German feels how desperate he is "Ivan will go to prison, you will be a star again ... and after dinner I'm going to make you faint of pleasure, those are the things I can promise you."

Ludwig blushed and smiled when Luca told him those things, starting to feel better about it all as he realised that he should probably have more trust in his fans. However, when he was suddenly pinned to the counter, he giggled bashfully before kidding back until he spoke again, panting due to how rough the kiss was. He nodded dumbly with what Luca said before nodding and pushing his head forwards so that their foreheads touched, a symbol of trust and adoration and so much more that he would usually share with his elder brother. "I look forwards to it, as long as you don't faint of desperation first," the German purred, wrapping his leg around Lucas hip and grinding their crotches together teasingly.

Luca chuckles again, but this time it sounds more frustrated, he's not used to wait for sex and pleasure, usually he gets everything he wants and needs immediately ! Stupid dinner ... "I'm not sure about that ... but if you continue to be such a tease it's possible ..." He knows he won't get to climax now, not here before dinner and not without Rico by his side, but still he's too weak to move away. So he just moves faster, wishes their crotches weren't covered by fabric right now "We sadly Can't skip dinner ... I guess we both have to wait till we both faint." He smirks and when he hears Rico entering the kitchen he let's Ludwig go and only strokes over his good visible crotch one more time, before he puts the spaghetti and special bolognese on all four plates and calls Mia for dinner.

Ludwig just snickered cheekily before also sitting at the table with a slight hard on. However, he had a face like butter wouldn't melt and waited politely without even touching his crotch. This could be expected though as he had gotten on hard many a time on stage whilst singing a particularly erotic song and had had to keep dancing. Instead, the German took pleasure in the delicious smell of the bolognese.

Luca moved a bit uncomfortable when he had to sit down with his boner, he wasn't used to be teased and frustrated. Usually he could just get off after an arousing dance or seduce some men in the club to have fun ! He never learned to hold back or wait. He sighs a bit and cuts the spaghetti for Mia and Rico so the two most childish ones won't make a mess. Rico eats like he ate the cake earlier, like he didn't eat since years. Still he's slim like a child while Luca has to be careful what he eats.

Ludwig was always careful with his body and had made an effort to train it everyday. However, the business with Ivan had caused him to suffer enough anxiety to slim him up almost too much. His muscles were still large though so it don't affect his image all that much. Anyway, he ate politely and happily, using a spoon to help keep the spaghetti on his fork as he curled it around and then used it to pour some of the sauces on top. He then would place this in his mouth before repeating the process.

Luca began to eat too, but with red cheeks and shiny eyes. Rico who sat next to him obviously noticed the little problem and smirked, he loves how impatient his boyfriend can be sometimes. After finishing his plate, Rico takes a short look to Mia "Luca ... can you bring Mia to bed this evening ? I still have something to do in the basement, and I'm sure Mia misses your good night stories ..." He winks and leans back relaxed and satisfied of the delicious dinner while he watches Luca melt.