Starter

The singer, who was known famously worldwide, marched up onto his stage, the edges of his lips curled up onto a small but obviously excited grin as he anticipated what was to come. Immediately, he bathed in the loud cheering that sounded as soon as he could be seen and surrounded him, filling him with confidence and joy as he gazed out towards he masses of people all crowded around the stage, screaming in joy at the mere sight of him. Today was the third day of Ludwig's official tour and, for the first time, he was in Moscow. Although his biggest crowds had been from Germany, England, and America (due to the fact that he was a German singing songs in English and German most of the time), he was very pleased with the turnout of over 1000 Russians and with a proud yell, he called "Здравствуйте!" Into the microphone, causing the audience to scream for him even louder. However, after a few moments, Ludwig put his hand up and shushed soothingly so slowly but surely, the while audience came to silence as the music began.
~
After Ludwig had sang many songs, ranging from pop to rock and even classical, he bowed to his audience, who seemed upset for him to leave but cheered all the same, and walked off stage, immediately walking to his manager with a happy expression, humming the tune to 'Chelsea Dagger' softly. PART 2
It was such a rushed day and Ludwig barely had five minutes to speak with his manager before he was suddenly swept off by paparazzi to be interviewed and sign his albums.
For the next few hours, Ludwig answered questions, answering in the best Russian that he knew (although he would occasionally turn to a translator) and took pictures with fans. However, one in particular caught his eye, although he wasn't sure why. He was tall and dark looking with pail skin and platinum blond hair accompanied by the most beautiful violet eyes that Ludwig had ever seen.
"Здравствуйте" he smiled slightly nervously in Russian, looking up at the incredibly tall man who wore a huge trenchcoat and scarf.
"Hello" This man simply grunted in perfect English, which made things much easier for Ludwig as he was fluent in English. He smiled and then watched as this mysterious Russian handed over his album and with a sweet smile, Ludwig signed it before allowing the man to give him a hug and wander off.
Ludwig had not noticed the tiny tracker now stuck to his back.