Roleplay Day 12

Ivan puts out the lights except for the small ones on the desks next to their beds and goes to change clothes. He puts on his night shirt and boxers, locks the door and then lays down in the big warm bed "Good night Ludwig... I'm so happy to be here with you. I always wanted to travel here with you ... I couldn't be happier right now." He kisses Ludwigs neck and notices how he trembles. This was good, it meant that the drug was beginning to work!

"I-Ivan?" Ludwig asked quietly, trembling as, to his horror, he began to feel himself getting hard, his heart pounding again, seemingly for no reason at all. "Do you feel weird? Was there something strange in the alcohol.. mmngh!" He then suddenly moaned quietly and curled up tight, his hands dashing down to his crotch which he began to rub, his face twisted in a sudden need for sexual satisfaction.

"I feel a bit warm ... might be the alcohol, are you okay Ludwig ?" He asks nervously and moves a bit closer, God this was a mistake ... but he couldn't resist, he has to get closer to him again, every move of rejection stabbed Ivans already bleeding heart! He pulls Ludwig to him and of course notices, he's horribly hard ... He blushes madly and still can't look away "U-ugh ... I shouldn't have given you alcohol ..."

Ludwig whimpered when Ivan moved closer but was too busy panting and trying to deal with his poor, huge erection to stop him from doing so. He then blushed, obviously extremely embarrassed, as he felt his boner press up against the Russian, his face lewd and desperate. "I-I'm sorry" he stuttered, quite unable to work out what was wrong with him. He had never gotten hard over nothing before, or at least he didn't think that he had.

Ivan watches him, pulls him closer so their hips touch and Ivan can feel how hard Ludwig is. He feels bad for putting him into this uncomfortable situation... but he can help him ! His hand moves down between Ludwigs legs, lays on the erection and doesn't move. He won't move, if Ludwig wants his help he can move his hand a bit and use his hand but Ivan doesn't want to be the bad guy anymore "It's okay... just move your hip a bit, I'll help out ..."

Ludwig whimpered loudly as Ivan laid upon his poor erection, biting his lip and gulping.
Despite his fear of Ivan though, when told to move his hips out, he did just that and gulped slightly. "It hurts" he murmured, biting his trembling lip.

"I know... I'll help you okay ? I didn't force you to this, it's what you wanted right ?" He trembles a bit and then moves his hand a bit to give Ludwig more and more pleasure everytime he moves towards him. He wants Ludwig to belive that he's just helping out and didn't force Ludwig to do this. He wants him to belive that he, Ludwig wanted this. He moves closer, feels the hot breath on his skin "It's your decision to do this ... and you want it."

Ludwig looked up nervously as Ivan told him that he wanted it and that it was his decision. In any normal cast Ludwig would have pushed him off but now, he nodded his head and turned away, tearing up a little. "Yes it's my decision" he murmured before trying to bring his hips up so that Ivan would help him!

Ivan smiles when he sees how desperate Ludwig is by now, and he shows some mercy and moves his hand faster. He knows a fast handjob won't satisfy Ludwigs drugged body, but it's a start ... a great start for a hot night ! He lays his head on Ludwigs strong neck, smells the sweat and shame, while his other hand begins to stroke his own hard cock. It feels so amazing to finally do this again with him !

Ludwig, although he was not fully satisfied, moaned loudly and was full of pleasure and shame, his eyes soon closing as he bucked his hips into Ivan's hands. "I-Ivan" he whimpered before just trying to imagine that it was Alfred, moaning louder because of that. He even moaned out half of the Americans name before stopping himself.

Ivan immediately pulls his hand away and let's Ludwig buck his hips into the air, not getting any touches or pressure. He grabs Ludwigs chin and forces him to look in his eyes "I'm not Alfred. I'm Ivan, and you shouldn't forget that, you're getting pleasure by me, and you are going to cum while looking in my eyes... not Alfred's." He pushes Ludwig down again and doesn't break the eye contact for one moment. After a short moment of silence, Ivan pulls down the men's pants to finally get him naked.