Chapter 26: Cory's Secrets...

Red's PoV

I quickly started walking towards the building, looking up in the sky. My mind spun as I saw the purple swirl grow bigger. Watching it, I saw it started at the office. My face grew a worried look as I dashed, turning into my nightmare form to get there faster. I sighed as my tail opened the door to the place.
"Guys! What in past's mind is going on?" I said with my own language of words. Adam turned around, blood trickling down his forehead. I gasped as I ran over to him, sitting with the brunette haired boy on the couch.
"Co-Cory..." was all he whispered before passing out. I sighed as I heard a laugh come from the hall to my right. I got up, looking at the shadow of the figure as it got closer.
"Come out!" I called. He laughed loudly again. Out from the shadows, grew a monster of ugliness. Its body was black with red spikes around the neck. To finish it off, his eye grew a camera lens, letting me know who this was. "Cory! Give me my friends back!" I growled. He laughed, coming near me.
"Oh, poor you!" he said, laughing loudly. I quickly and swiftly brought out my nails, swiping at him. His camera lens scratched up, the glass starting to break. He made a loud screeching noise. Luckily, I was already in nightmare form and Uni had been helping me practice. That's when it hit me... Uni and Cory are friends. 'What if Uni can talk to him!' I thought. I shook my head, setting my eyes on the monster in front of me. He growled and charged at me, very, very, fast. I barely had time to stop him before he rammed his head into my chest. I growled, grabbing his foot and twirling him. I let go and he flew across the room, hitting his face on the brick wall.
"Cory! What is that thing in the sky? Tell me!" I growled. He laughed evilly before charging back at me again. "I've been training, Cory! With your friend, Uni!" I called out. He stopped, looking at me before backing up.
"Uni?" he said the boy's name again. I nodded, slightly smiling. "He escaped?" Cory asked. I turned my head to the side. Cory just shook his head before running off.
"Wait!" I called, "Where are my friends?" I asked. Cory just tilted his head to a direction before running off, using the door. I smiled, happy he didn't just break the wall down. I heard clapping from my right, making me smile even more.
"Bravo!" Tim said, clapping from behind his back, for he was tied to a pole. The others were as well, and they were also clapping. I laughed before bowing down.
"I try." I say, acting like I am flipping long hair. Everyone just laughs out loud as I laugh as well. It then became silent for a second. "Okay I'll help you guys." I said, breaking the silence. Everybody cheered as I helped them out, one by one. As I did this, I saw Uni. He smiled sweetly as I came near. I sighed as I walked over to him, not smiling, making his go away.
"Is this about what Cory said?" he asked. I guess he heard the conversation, having been near the fight and watching the fight. I nodded, looking at him. "I'll tell you later, we just need to get that purple thing out of the sky." A sigh left my mouth as I got up.
"We should go onto the roof." I say. Everyone looks at me. "What? I get to be in charge since I am the one that helped you all!" I say, pouting. They all groaned or sighed, getting up and walking with me. I cheered, knowing they agreed. I turned to my left, only to see Adam. He smiled, walking near me.
"I'll be alright." he told me. I nodded, smiling. Soon, I heard a noise. I turned back to the others, only to see Barney holding a ladder with Ross. They smiled, setting it where the way to the roof was. I watched as they all went up with nervous faces. To be honest, I was slightly nervous. I felt a twist in my stomach as I went up the ladder, Adam in front of me. He got onto the roof and then helped me up. My head looked up, seeing the purple thing. My eyes squinted, looking closer to it. They soon widened as he felt his feet get raised slightly. He turned to his left, seeing Max start to raise. I looked around, seeing all of us were starting to fly.
"Oh god! This isn't how I wanted to die!" Ross cried. Max quickly held him closely, letting him breath. I thought for a moment, realizing that this purple thing wasn't just... A purple thing, it was a portal.
"We're going in." I say firmly. They all just looked at me with surprised faces. I nodded, and they all nodded with me. We all looked up, closing our eyes before it hit us, making everything go white.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Guys? Guys!" I called. I looked around, only to see everyone else slightly dizzy. I smiled, knowing everyone was okay. My eyes landed on Barney, who was eyeing something. I walked over, curious, and saw something I thought I never would see...
"D-Dinosaurs..."

Me when I wrote this: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!