Chapter 12: Meeting

Red's PoV

"What on earth are we going to do?!" I said panicking.
  "I'm not sure. We'll have to-"
  "Hide you!"
  "No, Tim..."
  "Dammit."
  "Oh! How about we all work together to make a clan!"
  "Barney. Please d-dont."
  "Awww..."
  "Barney's right about working together, but... No clan. PLEASE. How about we make a plan to keep me away from Cory, Shelby, and Uni first."
  "Alrighty, Red. Since it's your idea to do that, you think of an idea first."

  They all stared at me as I stated back at them all. I thought for a moment until it clicked in my brain.
  "Uni, Cory, and Shelby need to be split up! They always stick together!" They all thought for a minute untill they all nodded their heads.
  "That's a great idea, Red!" Max said happily for once.
  "You still love him! I see it!" Ross yelled at Max. Max's eyes widened.
  "Never! I used to, but now I don't!" He yelled back at Ross. It kind of hurt when he said that. I hid my head to not get in the fight. I felt something on tail bone slowly moving side-to-side.
  "Guys..?" I whispered, "I feel weird..."
  They all finally shut up. They stared at me, jaws opened wide.
  "What?" I asked them. They just pointed to the mirror that was behind me. As I slowly turned I saw more of my features...
  I had sharp teeth, a dinosaur tail, and the eyes of a dinosaur. When ever I moved, the tail moved. The features that showed the most was the spikes that grew. They didn't come out of my clothes, oh not at all, they grew on my clothes. I took off my jacket and the spikes disappeared and grew on my white T-shirt.
  "It looks so..."
  "So..."
  "COOL!" I finished them before they could speak. I laughed as my tail wagged back and forth. The others looked at me laughing.
  "Well this is a new scene of events." Tim laughed. I nodded quickly.
  "That would be your dinosaur form..." I heard someone at the door. Slowly but surely, I turned to look at the figure. Cory was standing there.
  "How do you know this?" I said staring at him suspiciously. He laughed.
  "I know lots of things. This isn't your only form. Even the others have one. I have one. We all do." He said laughing as he slowly walked away. I growled as he closed the door. Was he hearing our conversation?
   I started to mumble, "I swear, I will figure this out..."

Alrighty. This is the main plot, you just wait. ;)

   ~PanOfLuv