099 - REAL LIFE

Lorelai stood back with the directors, holding Iris close. Chris was shooting a scene and she was getting to watch. She played with Iris' hands before pointing to where Chris was.

"Look, there's daddy." She spoke quietly, bouncing her daughter gently. Iris' eyes were wide as she watched Chris act, giggling. Lorelai couldn't help but grin at the sight before kissing her forehead multiple times.

The directors called cut before Chris came over. On his way, Lorelai bent down to place Iris on the ground. She was learning to walk, and so Lorelai let her walk to Chris with her help. He was smiling as he leaned down to pick her up.

"I think you have a number one fan." Lorelai commented, running her fingers through Iris' thin, growing hair.

"I think I have two." He placed his free arm around Lorelai, pulling her closer.

"Might have a third soon." Lorelai whispered as she leaned her head against Chris' shoulder. Chris' eyes grew wide as he carefully pulled away to look down at her.

"Wh- Are you? You're pregnant?" There was a growing smile on his lips as Lorelai nodded her head.

"Surprise!" She chuckled before he pulled her back to him, kissing her forehead.

"You hear that, Iris? You're gonna be a big sister."

-xx-

note:

So, this completes this story! But, there's a chance this isn't the end of Lorelai and Chris. I've been debating a sequel for quite some time now.