025 - REAL LIFE

This time Lorelai dressed in something more fancy than what she had wore on their previous date. She pulled out one of the dresses that she had brought with her, and decided on wearing it.

It was a red dress that came to her mid-thigh. She paired it with a pair of nude heels. Her make-up was simple, though. She even straightened her hair, and found her contacts.

It was around seven thirty-ish by the time she was completely ready. And the waiting seemed to make her nervous as she bounced on her heels, careful not to fall as she did so. She was hoping that Chris would come soon than he said, and it would calm her nerves.

Luckily, around seven fifty, her nerves were calmed when she heard the familiar sound of knocking at the door. She was quick to get up and open the door, revealing a very good-looking Chris. His hair was combed back, and he even wore a suit.

"Damn." He breathed out as he looked Lorelai up and down, making her blush. "You look good."

"Thanks." She grinned. "And you look handsome."

"Thank you, are you ready?" He smiled brightly in return.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

With that, he extended a hand for her to take. She took it gladly as she stepped out of her hotel room, allowing the door to close behind her.

--

the next chapter will be the date, yayaya