026 - REAL LIFE

"This is actually my first date in a while." Lorelai confessed as they stepped onto the curb. "Before the one before this, of course."

"Really?" Chris looked over at her, raising his brows. "I feel special."

"You should, hot stuff." She grinned up at him as he opened the door of the restaurant he was taking her to. Luckily, it just happened to be her favorite. Italian.

"You're still calling me that?" He laughed as he followed her inside, placing his hand on her waist as they approached the front desk.

"I mean, that Is your contact name in my phone." She informed as she looked up at him. "Used to be caution hot stuff."

"That one won't go away, will is?" He asked before a waitress approached the two.

"It's right up there along with language." She leaned up, whispering into his ear, making him snort.

"Table for two." He said as she looked up at him, and Lorelai could've sworn she looked awestruck. t was almost as if Lorelai had disappeared as the girl batted her eyelashes at Chris continuously.

"Last name?" She asked, glancing away from him for a moment.

"Evans." Chris stated as the girl looked over a paper placed in front of her. She was twirling her hair as she did so, making Lorelai cringe.

"Right this way." She turned, making her way for an empty table that had already been set up for the two. Lorelai could notice the excessive swinging of the girl's hips as she followed Chris.

"Right here." She said as she placed a hand gently on Chris' arm before allowing it to slide down.

Obviously, Lorelai had had enough of the flirting and flaunting at this point. She grabbed Chris' hand, pulling him close before pressing their lips together. The two carried out a rather passionate kiss before Lorelai released Chris' hand and sat down in her seat across from.

"Thank you." She said to the waitress as she placed menus down before turning and walking off.

"What was that?" Chris asked in a whisper once she was gone.

"Nothing." Lorelai shamelessly shrugged it off before she picked up the menu from the table, skimming over it.

"Whatever it was, it was hot." He stated as he picked up his menu as well.

The night afterwards went well, they ended up with a waiter, and didn't see much of the girl who had seated them. By the time they were done eating, neither of them remembered it. Chris still had the kiss on his mind, and so did Lorelai. Truthfully, they both enjoyed it. Lorelai leaned back in her chair, taking a sip from the wine Chris had ordered the two of them.

"This was nice." Lorelai said as she and Chris stood from their seats after he had paid. They intertwined their fingers as they left the restaurant.

"Definitely need to do it more." Chris stated, and Lorelai couldn't help but agree as she nodded her head. The two of them got a cab back to Lorelai's hotel, seeing as though they didn't feel like walking.

"Especially if I end up with a kiss like that." He continued, making Lorelai laugh.

"You seriously didn't see the obvious flaunting?" She asked as they got into the cab.

"I only saw you."

__

cUTIES OKAY THIS WAS INTERESTING

I kind of want to end this soon because like, I have a slight idea for a sequel, but then again I think that idea could go into this book instead. Decisions, decisions.