"But---"

"Shhhhhh...." I leaned back against my pillow and closing my eyes.

"Maya, we-"

"Sleep first," I mumbled as I fell back to sleep. "Mission later."

------------

Loki rolled his eyes as Maya snored lightly next to him. He rolled his eyes as he continued reading. Irritated he shoved the files back into his carry on and tried to rest.

He hated these things. They were too loud and were extremely uncomfortable. If only Stark wasn't lazy, both of them would have been able to travel via Quinn Jet but unfortunately we're stuck with cheaper and uncomfortable seating.

'At least Maya isn't putting up a fuss.'

It evaded him how she was able to sleep. He decided that he hated these flying death traps.

Maya rolled over in her seat a little but no longer leaning against the planes window for support but on his arm. As much as he wanted to push her off, he didn't. Loki just scowled more and closed his eyes hoping to at least rest his eyes.

The smell of lilac registered in his mind as he tried to sleep. He looked down to see Maya clutching his arm with one hand.

Vaguely he remembered what Tony had talked about women (Most of the time he zoned out) and how they like physical contact. He never really understood that. For him he always liked his personal space and that's what made Maya tolerable, she understood the boundaries of it.

However, here they both were too close for comfort.

Debating whether or not he should push him off her, Maya curled up in her seat. Her head resting on his shoulder as she wrapped her arms around his arm. Taking a deep breath Loki wished for this flight to end and for him arm back.

-----------

A sudden jolt woke me up as the plane shook.

The fasten seat belt sign lighted up when I looked up to see where I was. My head was resting on Loki's lap as he crossed his arms, fast asleep.

I got up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. How long was I asleep for?

"Please fasten your seatbelts." The head flight attendant said over the PA. "We will begin out decent into Hong Kong in twenty minutes. Please stow........."

I stopped listening and got up. Sunlight streamed into the cabin as I opened the window blind. I shut it quickly so that I wouldn't wake up Loki. Unfortunately, the flight attendant did that for me.

Surprisingly he didn't say much as was rudely awoken. Instead he turned to me and just glared.

"What?" I asked.

"For someone who likes personal space you can get rather clingy when you sleep." Loki said grumpily.

"Oh." I said scooting away from him. "Sorry. Why didn't you just push me off?"

"You needed the sleep more than I." Loki said. "Afterall, you are a mortal."

"You're lucky we're on a plane or I would've stabbed you."

"I have a feeling that you don't actually mean that."

I wanted to call bullshit on that but I had just woken up and I had a mission that needed to be completed so I just let it go. At this moment, all I had to do was finish filling out the customs form.

"Fight me." Was I said.

We touched down in Hong Hong. After a few hours of getting off the plane, getting through customs and the getting taxi to take us to our hotel I was ready to kill somebody. Gods, I disliked traveling.