3; Intoxication and lust -pure, gorgeous lust.

Pleasure and pain.
That was my Melody.
She was my poison
so toxic, when sampled,

yet,
so sweet...

-–-–--–-–-–-–--–-–-–-–-–---––-------–—--–----–-

*THIRD PERSON POV*

They had been making out for the last ten minutes or so. Zayn had dared to try to take off her clothes, but he only succeeded to get her dress off. And he only had his trousers on.

They were now in her bedroom– Adeline had mindlessly wrapped her legs around Zayn's torso while he led the way; with her help with the instructions– Zayn was now kissing Adeline's collarbone, trailing his lips from there to the soft peak of her tits, leaving little red marks on his way. Making Adeline a moaning mess.

"I- I wanna do this. S-So bad. But it's too soon, too soon." She moaned out. "I want respect first, then y-you can have my body."

He ditched himself from her neck to look into her eyes, he cupped her face in his hands, making her swallow roughly.

"I respect you," he murmured. "and your views. I think of you as an equal. I respect your brain, and all those big words you like to use. But I also want to rip your clothes off and have sex with you until you scream and cry and see God."

She felt a swelling feeling down there, a rush of arousal wash over her, she felt warm and achy, it all made her panties get wetter.

He bent down, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly—and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered. When she still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple. "Or now." He traced the line of her cheekbone. "Or now." His lips were against hers.

"Or—"

But she had reached up and pulled him down to her, and the rest of his words were lost against her mouth. He kissed her gently, carefully, fearing her changing her mind, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not now, not after what he said, and she knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against, tangled together, still kissing.

He kissed her and the world fell away. It was slow but hard, His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. She ran her fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest.

He kept kissing her lips while undressing her, he thought they were pretty, the feeling of them sent his mind into a sensual state of intoxication.

It was the impatience of the way he tore her panties from her body, that really turned her on: It was all he could think of, as his lust got the better of him.

She glanced at the floor, and saw the underwear torn and discarded, a little strip of thin black material on the floor, and thought, Yes, this is the kind of man I wanted.

The way they looked so small, and cruelly forgotten, was a beautiful symbol of how much they both needed to satisfy their lusts.