1; wicked lovely.

•THIRD PERSON POV•

The car moved in silence through the village, from the narrow country road where there were no people to the village High Street. It passed the greengrocer with his window full of apples and oranges, and the butcher with his bloody lumps of meat on display and naked chickens hanging up, and the small bank, and the grocery store and the electrical shop, etc.

It was a beautiful village, Rustic cabins dotted the grassy hills as trees stood up like spikes, zigzagging the border of brick roads and unpolished homes. Rivers streamed through deep valleys.

"Sir, we've arrived."

Zayn snapped his head towards the voice of his driver, he nodded his head and stepped out of the car, he felt chills run down his spine, the air was so cold yet the trees were on fire.

He looked up at the inferno above his head. Scarlet and gold licks at the blue sky, no rain clouds forming –yet. The chill in the air was the first hint that winter isn't far behind. Then these trees will stand naked, bereft of their color.

"Mr Malik! So good to see you after all this years!"

Zayn looked at the source of the voice, a small smile spread on his face, he remembers Mr John White from his childhood when his dad used to bring him here, he has became an old man now–but he still had his youthful soul.

"Mr John! So good to see you!"

They exchanged greetings, a warm hug and smiles.

"It's good to see coming back here! I hope you're staying for a long while son— Jackson! take Mr Malik's luggage to my house, his room shall be ready!"

"Thank you but I could've really stayed at the small motel I don't want to be a bother."

"Don't say that son, you're always welcomed I my house."

Zayn gave him a warm smile, while Mr John leads the way to his house.

******

After that Zayn has had a short rest, and had eaten, Mr John decided to take him to the vineyards, where the villagers are having a grape stomping, Mr John has offered Zayn to participate but Zayn politely refused—for him, it was disgusting, not that he'd tell Mr John that of course.

When they have arrived, Zayn noticed that everyone was laughing, The giggles rolled around the vineyard, vibrant and heart warming as it moved around the people in its chaotic way. It came in fits and bursts—loud to soft to nothing at all and back to loud again. It was as if there was an invisible feather at their napes brushing softly, but Zayn didn't find it amusing, he wasn't the type to like big crowds, especially chaotic ones like this one.

From all of the people, a girl with hazel hair, pale skin, he's guessing her eyes are blue, she wasn't one of the crowd, she was distant, she looked bored, and unlike the other ladies —who were gawking over how beautiful and sexy he is— she didn't even spare him a second glance, and maybe, just maybe, it had hurt his ego.

******

After a long while of Zayn's eyes just following around the beautiful lady who the longer he stared at the more interesting he found her, so after the chaos has came down a little, he decided to speak to her, she has walked to a vineyard that was almost completely empty.