Two

Sara

"Ugh!" Hanna said as we woke up. I looked at her, "Why are they doing this to us? Forcing us to go to school? In the middle of the summer," she wined.

Today is the first day of school after our summer break and she's not really happy. "Hey, it's going to be just fine. Maybe there are some cute new guys at school for us, plus we are starting our senior year!" I said.

"Oh god please, give our school some hot guys this year. I'm begging you!" she said while clasping her hands together and betting towards her ceiling.

I laughed, "Let's get up, we need to be at school in," I paused as I turned around to look at my alarm. "Twenty minutes?!" I yelled.

We jumped out of bed and we were running around like maniacs. While Hanna was in the bathroom I was finding my clothes and making breakfast we could eat in the car. When she was out she took her blowdryer and sat on the floor drying her hair as I used the bathroom. When we were completely finished I was wearing a pair of light blue jeans and a plain t-shirt with some purple and yellow flowers in the front center. Hanna was wearing some white high-waisted shorts and a crop top. Our hair was straight and we had only put on some mascara. We got our backpacks and breakfast and headed for the garage. We lowered the roof on her brand new convertible and we drove out to school.

***

Luckily she only lived a few minutes away from the school and we still had five minutes to get to class. "See you in lunch!" I said as we parted ways.

"Yea, see ya, love!"

It felt like class took forever! There were no new guys and definitely no cute ones. The three A's, also known as the triple A's, were still the same. Allison was still the meanest, Ashleigh was still the stupidest and Ari was still the sluttiest.

I got out my phone and sent Hanna a message; be done already

She responded after two seconds; tell me about it...

"Using phones in class, are we?" Mrs. Snetler said.

"Sorry," I said and looked down at my hands, " It won't happen again."

"Busted!" Allison sang after the teacher left.

"Yeah, well at least I got smarter over break, someone clearly didn't. *cough* Alison *cough*," I said and heard someone laughing. A boy I had never seen before was smirking and looking at me.

We made eye contact for about two seconds before Allison cut between us. And I glanced around the room and saw four more guys I have never seen before. "So, I," Allison said matter-of-factly, "have never seen you before. Where are you from?" she asked the first guy and I could see her pressing her arms against her sides so her breasts would look bigger.

"I don't talk to sluts," he said while glancing at her. Now it was my turn to laugh.

"Hey, will you at least tell me your name?" she said drastically.

"Fine, Jason, Jason Hanson."

What a sexy and hot name. He was probably 6'3" and he had a lot of muscles. There was something off about him though, but I couldn't exactly put a finger on it.

Allison beat her fake lashes at him and tried to look sexy, but from the looks of it, she failed.

After class, I heard the A's talking about Jason and how he didn't even seem interested in her, but he was apparently interested in me. They said he only took his eyes off me for a split second, and that was it. "Hey, Sara!" Allison shouted and ran after me in her high heels. "How did you do it?"