chapter 21 "the fight"

Treys p.o.v

After screaming at Will I turned around to look at  Courtney. She looked scared. She looked stunned. I jumped up and went to her bed and wrapped my arms around her. "Are you okay?" I ask as I kiss her fore head. She was still just sitting there staring at Will.

That's when I realized that Will's nose was bleeding really bad. I ran out into the hallway to get a nurse.

Courtney's p.o.v

I couldn't move. I was just shocked. I dont even know why Trey even came. He literally told me he couldn't do it. This was so confusing. I felt as if I was about to faint though after seeing all the blood that was coming out of Will's nose. Part of me  wanted to help. The other part of me thought he deserved it. I also feel sad because I feel as if their friendship is going to end because of me. I dont want that and especially because of me.

Trey's p.o.v

Me and the nurse went back inside of the room and there was more blood then before.

"What happened?" The nurse screamed.

I stood there and couldn't speak.

"He was kissing me and touching me inappropriately and I didnt like it and when he walked in the door it scared me so I punched him in the nose a couple times." Courtney said.

Then the nurse looked shocked and moved me and Courtney out of her room and into another.

Courtney's p.o.v

I lied for Trey because it was partly true and because he helped me out of that bad situation. He was like my .... I would say he was like my superman and I am his citizen. He helps me whenever I need him. I dont always know how he finds out I'm in danger but when I'm sad and crying hes there to comfort me and hug me, when I need somebody to tell me its okay hes there, and when I'm in need of actual help from creeps like Will hes there for that too. I love him so much but we still can't be together. I can say one thing though for the first time in a long time my life hasn't been so complicated and when I'm with him it feels like we are the only two people in this world and nobody can come between us. Here I am a 16 year old girl who has never even dreamed of love or even knew love was a thing until my life went down into flames.

"Courtney?? Are you okay?? I'm about to get a nurse..."

I hear Trey's voice as I realize that I was day dreaming

"Huh" I say all confused

"omgg I thought you were hurt" he says as he jumps up and hugs me and starts kissing me.