chapter 18 "the kiss"

I looked behind me to see who grabbed my wrist and to my surprise I caught myself looking into his green eyes again. Trey pulled me closer to him and made it to where we were not even a inch away from each other. He put his hand on my chin to where he could tilt up my head so I could see his eyes.

Trey wiped the tears away from my eyes and kissed me on the lips. Then he whispered in my ear and said "you know you should make a girls heart run not her mascara. And no I dont hate you I just can't see you anymore I wish I could explain."

Then he just walks away. He didnt look back or anything he just walked off. I can't handle this. Why did he kiss me if he didnt wanna see me. I am happy he kissed me.

All of the sudden I hear will tell a girl to come over to me. It was the blonde girl on my first day of school.

"Yes will?" She asked

"Take Courtney tone bathroom and fix her makeup and be nice to her. If you let anything happen to her then we will have problems. Got it?" Will told the girl

"Yes will I got it." She said obeying Will.

Will looked at her and finally said "okay. Remember nothing is to happen to her. If she needs anything you give it to her. If I hear that you even was a little mean to her then we will have problems and I mean that. She's my new sister now and she needs a friend who is a girl so you're her new friend."

Before she had any time to say anything Will gave me a hug and walked away.

"Hey! My name is Cheyenne. What's yours."

"Courtney. And you do know that you don't have to  do what will told  you."

"Yes, actually I do he rules me and I love doing makeup so win win right?" She laughed and grabbed me by my wrist and took me to the bathroom and did my make up.

I have to say she is good at this like really really good at this. I look like a model now.

She put her makeup into the makeup bag. Cheyenne looked at me and said here she handed me a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a love pink shirt and said go change.

"Where did you get this?"

"I always come prepared." She said and laughed.

After I came out of the stall she said "one more thing here." She handed me a pair of heels."

"Oh no" I say

"Oh yes"she says 

I roll my eyes and put them on. These heels are too high for me. Its so hard to walk in these. We were walking out of the bathroom and I dont know what happened but I twisted my ankle and fell and I swear I heard a crack in my foot. " ahhhhhhhh" I scream.