Chapter: 3

"Guys and Girls can hang out without having a thing... it's called friendship people."

Lucky for me, Simon and Lillian held residence only two floors underneath mine. Simon and I took the stairs to his floor, screw his need for fitness, and walked down the hallway until Lillian came into view.

She was wearing a slightly fitting dress, a very nice mocha brown colour that had no sleeves but went up her neck a bit. It had an upside down triangle opening right where her cleavage was. Not being a pervert just stating facts. She wore, I have to admit, cute, black cat stockings with white wedges. The outfit blended well with her olive skin colour.

"Simon, thank for for retrieving our little blonde. Samuel you should of known better than to text me at almost 11 o'clock at night!" Lillian said loud enough for everyone in the hallway to hear.

"Lillian, first off you texted me first. Second off, you are also a blonde but you don't see me sending my roommate after you." I retorted, smiling at my reply until realizing that all of us were blonde and that I was the only natural blonde, plus the fact that I didn't have a roommate.

"He actually got ready really quick, plus making me breakfast which was very nice of you Sammy thank you very much. I wish I had a roommate who fed me." Simon said to change the subject off of my stupid retort.

"Hey! I am not your mom Simon Oliver Smoke. You know how to cook for yourself."

"She sure acts like a mom." He whispered to me, which I replied with a smile.

"What was that?! What did he say to you Samuel?"

"That if we don't hurry the hell up, we will all be late on the first day." I lied before sprinting to the elevator an tapping the Ground Floor button. The door closed before Lillian reached it, forcing her to walk the stairs with Simon.

I laughed at my victory and waited with the accompany of elevator music to land in the lobby. When it finally stopped I waited at the door for the duo to appear, in which they did. Lillian in Simon's arms with both bags in her lap.

"You guys sure you aren't dating?" I smirked as Simon dropped Lillian and walked to his car without a word to me.

"Asshole, we aren't dating. He's like a brother to me!" She growled, grabbing their backpacks and pulling me to Simon's car. Throwing me into the backseat and taking shotgun for herself.