Chapter 1: Still Dreaming

"Have you ever just cried because you are you?"

"We need to talk Samuel."
My twin stated, it was slightly disappointing that he still had my old look. Hopefully Duolc was up-to-date.

"What's going on Cloud?"
I replied, it was best not to piss him off, especially in his own control.

Okay while we're in my head where time doesn't pass unless I make it, I should explain a bit.

I have a type of DID, Dissociative Identity Disorder (Multiple Personality Disorder).
As far as anyone else has told me, it's the only one ever seen.
Cloud and Duolc are two personalities of mine.
Cloud being the "angelic"; kind, bossy, controlling,  analytic, caring,  all that great stuff.
Duolc is the more negative personality; shy, aggressive, depression, mad, sad, all those emotions.
You could pretty much call them the angel and devil on my shoulder.
They can "take over" like any other DID, but in my case I can stop them from doing it?  Like they need my permission to take control.  Unless I'm in a really weak state.
Stuff happened that kinda gave me the idea that I had DID, beforehand I had no clue.
Now back to Cloud.

"Samuel you need to let go."
The magnificent other-me continued, he was slightly glaring at me through his gorgeous blue eyes.
Unlike mine...
I had a type of  Heterochromia iridum, my right eye was brown with a slit pupil, whilst my left was a bright blue (normal pupil).
The brown slit represents Duolc as the blue represents Cloud.
Luckily I got the slit from Duolc, he has a thing where when he's angry his pupil is slit, otherwise its oval-shaped, like a goat eye. I rather not have an oval just because it's kinda more freaky than a slit I dunno.
According to Cloud my eyes change whenever one of them take over, the blue will have a brown tint and vise-versa.

"C-Cloud I can't, I know its been 3 years but it's hard to forget something like that.."
I replied weakly, I know what he's referring to; the stupid coma they put me through."

((Long story short: wait for Time's Running Out for Us and Catching Reality, or go read Revenge))

I felt as his hands grabbed my arms as he held me closer to his face,

"I don't care if you can't, you need too. I'm sorry that we put you through that, and I wish I could take it back, but dammit Samuel you need to let go. We can't help you if you're stuck on the past."

He retorted angrily, I tried to shrug my arms out of his grip but it was held tightly against my skin, I could feel bruises forming already.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please Cloud you're hurting me! I'll try to forget about it Cloud I promise!"
I shouted at him, tears running down my face as he let go and I held my arms close to myself.
"Samuel I'm sorry..."

"Just send me back."