Chapter 2: Nightmare Haunted

"I know I have friends but I feel like I have no one to talk to about the shit that goes on in my head."

My alarm blared in my ear as I attempted to push Nelmel off my face.

I picked him up and set him at my feet, petting his back to assure him I wasn't mad.

My phone was going off with texts from Lillian;

Bloom:
SAMUEL GET YOUR TINY ASS OUT OF BED YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE
6:34 A.M.

SamUEL
6:40 A.M.

I'm sending over Simon to get you, you guys can bro out
7:00 A.M.

He should be there in 20 minutes
7:10 A.M.

Shit.

There were several knocks on my apartment door, I heard the shuffling and then messing around with the lock. Lilly must of showed him how to pick the lock.

I swung my legs over the bed and moved over to open the door for who I assumed to be Simon, in which it was.

He almost fell face first into the floor if my chest wasn't in his way. His face covered in a blush as he stepped back, eyes averted away from mine.

"I got her texts, sorry I wasn't feeling well. Have a seat at the island, Waffles?" I offered, he nodded his head and moved to sit down. I shoved two strawberry waffles into the toaster, starting to boil water for tea when I turned to Simon,
"Coffee or tea?" I asked, hand hovering over the coffee maker I had for Lillian. She refused to drink tea as I did to coffee so she bought me a coffee maker for her birthday and forced me to figure out how to use it.

"Tea would be okay, thanks Sammy."
His voice was sudden, startling me a little before I moved my hand away from the coffee maker.
The waffles popped and I placed them on a plate and covered them in whip cream. Lillian hinted at me once that Simon had a sweet tooth, so I handed him syrup as well.

A cute smile spread across his face as he dug into the waffles.
I happen to take the time to look over him, perverted Duolc.

His blonde top was parted to the left today,  he liked to alternate the hairstyle. He actually put in his ear piercings, they matched the same black colour of his stud snake bites. Ripped mint-coloured leggings contrasted with a simple black tank top.

The whistle of the kettle interrupted my thoughts and I quickly moved to grabbing  mugs and tea bags before pouring the hot water into the cups. I slid one over to Simon and continued shuffled next to Simon, blowing softly at the steaming liquid.

"Sammy are you okay? You're hands are shaking pretty bad.."

I looked down at the hand holding the mug. It was trembling and I quickly set down the cup. Standing up quickly, my back at Simon.

"I'm gonna get dressed, the tea is too hot anyways. I'll be quick."

I muttered more to myself than to the blonde but accelerated towards my room anyways.

I showered quickly, stepping out and quickly blow-drying my hair and straightening it slightly before moving to my closet and pulling on a cute pair of zig-zag boxers, judge me all you want, white skinny jeans and a light blue hoodie. I grabbed my black beanie before going back to Simon. I chugged my tea like a god and pulled on my converse.

"You coming?"

"Dude what drugs are you on, that was under 4 minutes."

I let out a small chuckle before grabbing my bag and pulling Simon through the door.