"No! Andy won't even let Dylan come near him when he's used any drugs at all. He's getting better and better, I think he's down to maybe once every two months now."

"From what he's told me over the phone, it sounded like he used more often. I guess he really doesn't need to go to rehab, he seems to be getting over his addiction."

"I think him wanting to hang out with Dylan helped him fight his addiction. That and plenty of prayer."

My phone rings and I put it back on speaker. "What have I missed?" Andy asks.

"We were talking about your bromance with Dylan. Dad says he's your new Jared."

"You could say that. He could be your new Jared too. He reminds me a bit of Jared."

"You aren't setting them up Andy. What did Dylan have to say?" Dad says.

"He was glad to hear it. I also told him that he has to come over when we get home, we have a project to work on."

"And what would that be?"

"I'm going to make him help move Meli in. I think we should make a pit stop now."

"Are you just saying that so I'll come ride with you?" I say.

"Partially, but I also drank a liter of water this morning, and I can only hold it for so long."

"TMI Andy. There is a rest stop off the next exit." I say, then we arrive at the rest stop. When we finish the pit stop, I jump into Andy's truck. Dad said he'd call if he wanted to talk, but not right away. Andy had his iPod plugged into the radio, it was on shuffle. The song playing next is "Carry Me" by Josh Wilson. As soon as the song starts playing, Andy is singing along.

"I try to catch my breath

It hasn't happened yet

I'm wide awake in the middle of the night scared to death

So I prayed God, would You make this stop

Father please hold on to me, You're all I've got

Carry me, carry me, carry me now

From my sinking sand to Your solid ground

The only way I'm ever gonna make it out

Is if You carry me, carry me, carry me now

God carry me, carry me, carry me now

Jesus calm my heart

Come near me please

Lord don't let these worries get the best of me

Oh I believe, that You're still here with me

Cause You meant what You said when You said You'd never leave"

I couldn't help myself, I started singing along with Andy. This is so unlike me, I never sang in front of anyone except Jared and my old youth group after Dad left. Before then I could care less who I was around, maybe because I have my dad back now, I feel comfortable singing in front of other people again.