"Awh she's blushing, Zak look."

I lowered my head before giving Aaron a small smile of appreciation. Why weren't there more of him in the world?

Can we clone yet?

"Excuse me. I'll be back in a second." I excused myself and went to the rest rooms.

Shutting myself in the cubicle I put the toilet seat down and sat on it. After thinking myself into a rut I left the rest room and fixed my hair. It had gone slightly curly from not blowdrying it this morning. Flicking it over my shoulders, I straightened myself up and headed out.

Walking down the corridor which lead onto the rest room, I was grabbed and pulled into fire escape doorway which was poorly lit.

"What the hell are you doing?" Zak growled cornering me.

"Me? Are you kidding me?" I asked.

"It's not what you thi-"

"No. No it's exactly what I think so don't stand there and tell me different. She's here to satisfy your needs and that's sick. You're sick." I snapped prodding him in the chest hard.

"Yet here you are playing stupid games with one of my closest friends? What's the little performance? All the laughing and giggling?" He snarled.

"That's me having a good time, that's someone showing me attention and treating me with respect. You lied to my face this morning and I fell for it. I asked you this morning if there was anything, anything and you said no."

"I didn't know she was co-"

"You invited her!" I hissed.

"Robyn please just let me explain myself,"

"Why so you can lie again?" I asked, when he didn't reply I scoffed.

"What else did you lie about hmm? Those bruises? Did she really lash out at you or was that a lie?"

He sighed "Why would I lie?"

"You tell me. You tell me Zak? Why would you lie to me? You know I'm actually more mad at myself for trusting you." I answered stepping out to walk away when I was pulled back in.

"Don't walk away from me."

"Don't tell me what to do. We aren't working now, there's not chain of command buddy. Oh and if you thought you were gonna slide back into my bed after fucking her? You're sadly mistaken. You can stay with her or better yet, stay in the bus. I don't care." I answered leaving the fire exit cubby and heading back to Aaron.

"Hey. Sorry." I whispered sitting down.

"It's okay.. I got you this." Aaron mumbled a little embarrassed as he picked up a single red rose.

I grinned and took it from him gently. "It's beautiful."

"Hmm.. Know what would be better though?" He asked making me shake my head.

He took the Rose back and snapped it's stem and picked off the thorns before curling his finger at me.

I sat forward to see what he was doing when he tucked my hair and the Rose behind my ear. "Now... Now it's beautiful."

"Oh my gosh. I think I'm gonna cry." Harmony whispered to us as she fanned her face. "Oh Zak.. You should have seen them! It was so romantic!"

"Yeah great." He grunted sitting back down.

***********

2am.

I was asleep when I heard what I almost thought was thunder. Bolting up right I looked to the window and waited. Sure enough the sound happened again followed by Zak cussing.

"Robyn open the door please."

Growling under my breath I laid back down and put a pillow over my head trying to go back to sleep.

I wanted to ignore him, but I couldn't.
Something inside wouldn't let me and I eventually I got up out of bed.

"What do you want?" I asked seeing the security chain pulled tightly as he tried to get in.

"Take the damn chain off. Now."

"No. In fact." As he had the door ajar I pushed his bag through.

"There's your things. I'll see you tomorrow for work, boss." I replied walking away.

"Robyn! Robyn!" He hissed.

"Goodnight! Tell Harmony I said thanks. For making me realise what a player you really are." I called before climbing back into bed and putting my earphones in.