Chapter 25

Sorry for the long wait! But can you really believe I have more than 6000 reads on this book? Isn't that amazing?!? Now on with the chapter...

  "Where are we going," I asked Levi as we drove down the highway. "The first thing isn't much of a surprise so I'll tell you that part. First were going to this amazing restaurant called Alinea which has amazing King Crab. The second place were going to is a secret," Levi answered. I'm hoping this place does not have just seafood. I'm allergic to all seafood, if I even take the slightest bite my throat would close up. "Oh great..."

  The outside of Alinea wasn't very fascinating but that all changed when we entered. It was probably the fanciest restaurant I have ever seen. The whole place was white and beautiful. It had seats that were cushioned with square black tables in the middle. Giant pictures that I bet were worth more than diamonds appeared on the walls. There were hallways that had candles lighting them and you could see men dressed in fancy black suits against the walls with there hands crossed on their legs.  The area we were seated at was only a 2 person table and was in front of tubes that lighted up and had flowers in the middle. 

  "I see you like it," Levi said.

  I just nodded my head quickly and went back to my mouth hanging all the way open in surprise. The waiter gestured to my seat and I sat, sinking into it. Then I burst.

  "Oh my gosh!!! I absolutely love it! How? Why? Eep," I squealed loudly, having everyone in the surrounding areas stop their conversation and  stare at me. A blush grew on my face.

  "Yay! I'm glad you like it," he said happily.

  I stopped my squealing and stared into his eyes, sinking mine into his. We were like that for a long time until the waiter came and asked us what we would like to drink.

  "I would like a tea with a giant lemon on the edge of the cup," Levi answered. The waiter jotted down that then turned to me. 

  "Water please," I said. He raised his eyebrow in question.

  "What kind of water," he finally asked after noticing I did not know what he meant.

  What kind of water?!? What the heck does that mean?

  "Get her sparkling," Levi said for me.

  I turned my head toward him  and mouthed thanks. When the waiter left we sat in silence. Now a awkward one but a nice one. All you heard was us flipping the pages in our menu. I could only find one thing that was not seafood which was a pheasant, whatever that is. It says it's some kind of bird.

  "What would you like to order," the waitor surprised me and made me jump in my seat. Why did I have to jump?

  Next thing I know the waiter with the drinks was falling backwards and throwing our drinks in the air. I just sat their in shock as the glasses came tumbling toward me. Before they could hit me in the head straight on I was pushed out of the way and replaced by Levi, making him soaked with tea and water.

  "My hero," I laughed.

  "OUT!"

  Levi and I stared in shock at the old man who came walking in and yelling at us. 

  "You have ruined my beautiful cushioned seats! You got the floor wet! My waiters!"

  Levi and I got up and ran out of the building until we reached his car. Wow. I got us kicked out on our first date. Go me.

  "I'm so sorry! You must hate me now! I have ruined -------," I didn't get to finish because Levi grabbed me on my waist and brought me into a hug.

  "You didn't ruin anything. This was the best first part of a date I have ever had," he whispered in my ear.

  "First part," I questioned.

  "Remember? I told you this part was a surprise," he said.

  I wonder what it is. Levi started the engine and drove out of the parking lot heading North. About 20 minutes after we stopped. I looked up and found myself staring at a sign reading," Zoo."

  "You took me to a zoo," I asked.

  "Yes! And not just any zoo! A drive though one," he yelled happily.

  I have never been to one of these before. This is going to be interesting. He restarted the car and started driving up to a gate and paid 10 dollars for the both of us. The person inside the booth lifted up the gate and Levi drove forward. He opened all the windows and just in time for a giraffe to stick it's head in my window.

  "Ewe! No! Stop eating my hair," I squealed excitedly. 

  It craned it's neck out more and started chewing on Levi's hair making me hollar in laughter. 

  "I told you," he yelled.

  "Told me what," I asked.

  "I told you that this would be the best date ever!"

  That is something I don't disagree with.

Yay! Aren't you glad this is finally out?!? Did you like it?!?

Please comment, vote if you want, and fan if you want! Thanks for reading!  : )

No teaser for today. : (