Chapter 6

"It was all over the news! Are you okay," Alexis asked as we entered first hour.

"Yes I am okay. Have you seen Gabe," I asked.

"Um no not today. Why," she asked.

I couldn't hold this back from her so I decided to spill. I told her everything that happened including all the stuff about Devin.

"So let me get this straight some dude just walked into your house because he was thirst," she asked. I nodded yes in response.

"Wow. I feel bad for Gabe," then I turned to her and gave her a hard glare.

"Sorry," she whimpered then we both went to our seats.

"Okay class today we will be working on our chemical tes-," the teacher didn't have time to finish because at that moment Devin walked in.

"Oh you must be our new kid. Please introduce yourself," I could hear every girl gasping at the sight of him. Wow...

"I'm Devin, where do I sit," he asked.

"Right over there," she said pointing over to the seat next to me.

"Wait dosn't Gabriel sit there," I asked loudly.

Then Devin turned to me and smiled. "No he switched classes for some reason. Now stop questioning and be poilite," she said sternly.

"Hello again," Devin said as he sat next to me.

"Yeah hello...," I said.

"Also Vanessa will you please take this class of to show Devin around the school," the teacher asked.

"What," then she gave me a long cold stare and I finally said," Fine."

"Okay what do you want to see," I asked.

"Whatever," he said. Is that really all he was going to give me?

"Do you act like this all the time," I asked him.

"LIke what," he asked, as if he didn't know!

"Well for starters you are annoying and second of all you are a real pain," I told him.

"Harsh. Okay my turn. You are a pretty drama queen," I turned to him instantly, my eyes melting into his.

"I am not ," I yelled.

"Hey where is the bathroom and yes you are," he said with a laugh.

"It''s right in front of you and AM NOT," I yelled then I poked him in the chest.

"Owe that hurt," he said sarcastically then all of a sudden he picked me up and flew me over his shoulder.

"Put me down," I yelled as I started to kick him.

"No need for kicking. Is there a pool in this school," he asked.

"No.." I lied.

"You are a terrible liar. I guess I will have to go find it myself," he said playfully.

Devin carried me all around school until he finally found the room that led to the pool.

"Stop it! We are going to get in trouble," I yelled.

"We will if you keep yelling like that," he said as he opened the doors.

The pool was right there in front of my eyes and right now I was freaking out.

"Put me down! Put me down," I repeated.

"Sorry no can do," then he walked to the edge of the pool and as he threw me in I grabbed him bringing him down with me. The water was warm, thankfully.

"You are so going to pay! I had my phone in my pocket," Devin yelled.

"Well you made my face turn into a clown look," I yelled.

I started swimming fastly to one end of the pool but wasn't fast enough because he grabbed onto my leg.

"Let go," I screeched.

He pulled me to him and dunk me under the water for a minute every time.

"I. Hate. You," I said while I kept popping in and out of the water.

Then two doors burst open and he finally stopped dunking me. We both turned instantly to see who it was, and there was Gabe. He just stood there with a sad look on his face.

Finally Devin broke the silence. "Wow those were some great lessons. I now know how to swim," he said to me while streching out his arms.

"Yep they sure were. We should probably get to class," I said while swimming off to the side and pulling myself up, Devin did the same.

"Oh my gosh Gabe when did you get here," I said, Wow this was getting stupid.

"I am pretty sure you saw me when I arrived. What the heck is he doing here," he yelled.

"Um he goes to our school now and our I mean my chemistry teacher asked me to show him around," I said truthfully.

"Sure. That's what you are doing. I'm just going to leave now," he turned and stalked off out of the pool area.

"Wow he is a even more drama queen then you are," Devin said.

"Whatever. Let's get back to class," I said sadly.

"Um where is everybody," I asked Devin as we entered the classroom.

"I have only been here for a day and still know there was an assembly," Devin said.

"Oh right and they just left us? Real nice," I said.

"Let's go find them."

******

Do you like it so far? What do you think of Devin?

Question of the Day: What team are you on? Team Gabe or Team Devin? Please answer in the comments.